CHAPTER 14: You're finally mine.

Third person's POV:

It was morning and the lighting hitted  Hanni's face, and that made her wake up.

Hanni doesn't recognize this room because, her room has purple colored stuff, and this one has blue colored stuff.

She turned around finding someone in her room, she flinched. But good thing the person wasn't awake.

She took a closer look and saw it was Minji. The first thing she noticed is her lips were plumpy, and her neck had some hickeys.

She was shocked and stood up but, her legs were sore. She thought to herself.

Did they have sex?

She rushed to the bathroom and noticed her dress on the floor. She looked at what she was wearing and noticed she was wearing pj's that wasn't hers.

She looked at the mirror and found hickey's too. So they did have sex, Hanni thought.

She tried to recall the memories and she somehow remembered it. She fucking seduced Minji. And she confessed aswell.

She was panicking. Then Minji had woken up. Hanni peaked at the door, but Minji found her. She stood up and went to Hanni.

"Pham, come here." She said while rubbing her eyes.

Hanni obeyed and went to Minji, she told her to wait at the balcony and they are gonna talk about what happened yesterday.

Hanni sat on the chair and Minji came with water.

"So... Hanni," she said.

"Is it true that you like me?"  Minji asked while scratching the back of her neck.

"Uhm.." Hanni couldn't speak, her heart is beating so fast.

"C'mon Pham, I will respect your answer." Minji says while she sits on the chair and holds Hanni's hand. Caressing it with her thumb.

"I do like you Minji, I liked you ever since I worked here. I don't just like you just because your attractive, I like you because of your attitude, how respectful you are yo your dad. How you treated me. To be honest, I never felt love from anyone like this. Your the only one who treated me the best."

Hanni confessed, Minji just smiled and took Hanni's face and kissed her softly.

Just Hanni blushed at the sudden reaction but she kissed back.

"I like you too Hanni, can I ask you something?"

Hanni just nodded at Minji's question and locked eyes with her.

"Can I court you?" Minji asks while looking at Hanni lovingly.

"No."

Minji was shocked by the answer but understood because she was moving a bit to fast.

She was gonna say to Hanni that she can wait but Hanni cutted her off.

"Because I can already be yours. I don't want you to wait for my answer." She said caressing Minji's cheek and kissing it.

"Hey love birds! Get a room!" Hyein said.

"You're just jealous that you don't have Eunchae." Hanni said while sticking out her tongue.

Minji chuckled and let go the hug. Meanwhile Jake saw the whole scene and got jealous.

"Oh no Kim, Hanni is mine. Not yours." He said while lighting up a cigarette.

He was in Haerin's room. Getting something.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hanni's POV:

"Han, you have to take a bath. Look in already done, it's ur turn." Minji says

"Do it for me." I said smirking.

Minji's cheeks became pink tinded. But she picked me up without hesitation and brought me to the bathroom.

She went outside to get towels and got clothes for me.

I took off my pajamas and Minji knocked at the door handing me the clothes and towel.

I went in the shower and did my business alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was rushed! I'm sorry! And don't forget to vote every chapter!!