CHAPTER 29: A day filled with work.

Minji's Pov:

Heesung gave me a lot of work compared to others, and my hands hurt from writing at the same time, typing.

I checked my watch from my wrist and realized that it was a break, the stack or paper was now not that much. I glanced at the other workers and saw that theirs are near to finishing.

I sighed and went out of the department. I walked towards the bathroom first because I've been holding that for long, as I got in I bumped hard into Jake.

He fell down to the floor while I just stared at him, he fell flat because he was running fast.

"Can't you just at least fucking help me?" He asked me.bi just stood there and reached my hand to his.

He gladly accepted it and left me.

*Screech

The women's bathroom door opened revealing Hearin, she quickly ran up to me and took her phone.

"Minji! I was finding you!"

I just looked at her giving her a signal why. "Minji, do you know why you have extra work today? It's because-"

She had been cut off because of Jake's unpleasant voice."Hey better eat now! Don't waste your time on eating." Jake told us.

Haerin glared at him and ignored the man looking at them. "As I was-" Again she had gotten cut off.

"5 mins left!" Jake shouted. "Haerin I think we should talk about this later. I'm starving badly." I took my leave and first went into the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

Haerin was outside glaring at Jake, while the man just smirked at her. "Haerin~ remember what I said?" Jake asked.

"I do, but now I'm trying to fix it!" Haerin went closer to Jake and slapped him.

The man just smiled and took his leave, Haerin looked at him confused and ran to the elevator. What's wrong with him? Haerin asked herself.

She pressed the button to go to the 1st floor, where the canteen is. The doors began to close and Haerin took her phone from her pocket.

"Wait!" Minji shouted but the doors already closed, she had no other choice but to walk down the stairs. She started to go downstairs and she saw a similar small figure.

As they got closer, she realized that it was Hanni, "Hanni please, lets talk." Minji pleaded. Hanni just ignored her and continued to go upstairs.

Hanni's mind was full of the dreams she dreamed of, mostly the dream last night. What did she mean she will see her again?

She reached the 3rd floor and went to her department, she saw Jake around the corner waiting for someone. "Hanhan!" Jake excitedly said.

To be honest to Hanni, she doesn't like Jake, it was obvious that Jake likes her but she doesn't. Jake always tells her that she can treat her better than Minji.

But the truth is, her feelings for Minji never left. And it never will. Hanni smiled and Jake and quickly shut the door at Jake's face.

He just frowned and walked back to his department.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Jake said how many minutes left, she glanced at her watch. 45mins left. "That dickhead." Minji sweared. She went over to the coffee area and asked for a cappuccino.

She took her card and swiped it, then she went over to one of the stools and sat down.

Minji's polo with a tie caught some people's attention, she doesn't mind but this girl bothers her a lot. It was Lia.

It had been a long time since her and Lia bonded. "Minji-ahh!" Lia whined. Minji ignored her and the staff handed her coffee.

She bowed and took her leave. But Lia still continued to follow her. Minji doesn't like Lia but she still continues.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

Hanni was about to throw her trash, but she heard voices echoing around the hall. She peaked her head seeing Minji and Lia. "Minji's a player." She thought.

She went back to her workspace and shut the door loudly. Minji jumped at the sudden sound, she glanced back at Lia signaling to let go. Lia obeyed and waved bye to Minji.

Minji closed the door quietly and sipped at her coffee.

Lia walked I've to the corner and smiled, she met Jake. Her brother, they are well known evil twins that separate Hanni and Minji.

"So how was it?" Jake asked while lighting up a cigarette.

"I got Hanni jealous, it was already obvious in her eyes!" Lia happily said to her brother.

They gave eachother a high five and walked back to their workplaces.

"No..." Sunghoon whispered. " It can't be." Sunghoon ran into his department he had been working on. Because the department head called him.

Break time just ended today, good thing he had heard this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Many secrets hidden right? Well there's actually more! Hehe, stay tuned for more chapters.

Also discover more secrets and topics about this story! Tell me if anything should be fixed in the story that you are reading.

Don't forget to vote every chapter!

- Author-bread