CHAPTER 32: Realization.

Third person's POV:

The bell rang and signaled that it was break time, workers started to get out of the departments one by one. But Hanni pushed them to go first to the cafeteria while pulling Dani by her tie.

"H-hey Hanni slow down! I'm getting tired!" Hanni just continued going down the stairs. Dani couldn't get herself out of this situation so she tried her best to slow Hanni down.

"Hanni-"

"Where here!" But Danielle couldn't control her speed so she gave it all on Hanni, she accidentally pushed her and that made Dani and Hanni fall down.

The people looked at them weirdly, Dani was getting embarrassed and gave Hanni a middle finger to her face. Niki saw them and quickly went up to them.

He helped Dani to get up and Hanni as well. "Good thing it is my duty to keep you safe." Niki just left and bowed.

Hanni and Dani saw the badge of the guy who had helped them, it was from the department of safety. They turned to eachother and Hanni ran into Dani's arms.

She kept on saying sorry again and again until Dani told her to stop. "Let's go to the canteen now Hanni. You want to talk about something right?"

Hanni remembered what she had said. She interwinded fingers with her and happily skipped to the cafeteria. Hanni chose a seat from the corner because she wants privacy.

She sat there and Dani came back with food, she placed them down and sat across Hanni. Before Hanni spoke, she saw someone in the crowd.

She had met eyes with Minji, suddenly a voice came out of nowhere.

"Hanni please, forgive me. I never told you that." The voice sounded like Minji's. Hanni's head started to get dizzy.

She was about to fall down but Dani had caught her. "Is this about Minji?" Dani asked. Hanni just nodded and fixed her position.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji was walking to a table to sit but suddenly she met eyes with Hanni, she stood frozen on her spot while still meeting eyes with Hanni.

Out of nowhere, a voice came out. "Minji, I'm slowly starting to understand." Minji jumped from her spot and saw that Hanni almost fell down.

Dani had caught her, thankfully. She had now walked down the table to Haerin. But she started to also feel dizzy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Danielle, Minji is.." Hanni stopped at the last word she has said. Dani patted her back and met eyes with her.

"Hanni, don't be shy. I understand." Hanni just took a deep breath and stared at Minji. "Minji is appearing in my dreams. I don't know why but, I just cherished the moments with her. And voices of Minji are appearing out of nowhere. She kept on saying that she isn't the one saying she broke up with me. She also wants me to listen to her."

Dani looked at Hanni softly, she held Hanni's hand and squeezed it lightly. "Hanni, you probably don't know but. Whatever that dream says, it's true, Minji never broke up with you. It was all Jake. Jake wants you so bad that he demands his bodyguards to take Minji away from you. And Haerin hasn't told this to Minji but."

Dani took a deep breath and held her hand tightly. "Jake had blackmailed boss Heesung,and Minji has to do 2x work more than us. That's why Minji became distant for now. Now you know, you should talk to her. Don't spread this if you don't want Haerin or Heesung to die."

Hanni's world feels like it suddenly stopped. Dani was about to speak up but Hanni showed a sandwich to her mouth. "Let me have my moment to think."

Hanni had thought why Minji was a bit distant from her. But she couldn't face her still because she's still hurt.
But now she has the courage to talk to Minji and talk to her and let her explain.

The first thing she needs to do is she need to get Minji out of work, because she's going to be workaholic soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi readers!

My competition had started earlier but we didn't win. It's fine to me because now I understand that in life. You don't always win, you have chances to lose also.

And in life, nobody's perfect.

Don't forget to vote every chapter guys! Ilysm!