CHAPTER 24: Plan Failed, and Plan Success.

Third person's POV:

"Cadet Jungwon, what are you hearing?" Sunoo asked.

Jungwon heard from his radio and wiped his tears and took it from his bag.

"Cadet Sunoo, do you really want to break this peaceful relationship?" Jungwon asks while getting up and glancing one last time at the couple then runs to the main place.

"I don't want to do this Jungwon, Jake just kidnapped us right? All of the bodyguards don't want to do this." Sunoo said.

"But this is against our life, and remember that Jungwon. Now what do you hear?" Sunoo asked again.

"I heard nothing, I used my ultra sound machine and it didn't work. It had no batteries." Jungwon lied.

"Oh shit, someone's gonna die." Sunoo said.

"Where are you now?" Sunno asked.

"Main entrance." Jungwon said this while taking off the batteries out of the ultrasound.

He threw it far so Jake could not find it.

"Jungwon!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Sunoo!" Jungwon replied.

"We're fucked up. Jeongin forgot to put batteries in the ultrasound. He's going to fucking die!" Sunoo said to Jungwon.

He felt guilty for lying but he had a plan.

"I have a plan" Jungwon confessed

"R-really? What is it?" Sunoo asked.

"Jeongin can pretend to be dead because someone mixed poison in his drink. Because they knew he was part of this." Jungwon explained while wiping his sweat.

"That's so dumb! It's the oldest trick here,Jake doesn't fall for that anymore!"

"I have told this to a worker near our headquarters and Jeongin. I promise." Jungwon met eyes with Sunoo.

"Hey get up bitches." Jake said rudely while walking towards us.

"Did you finish the mission?" Jake asked us.

"No, there were no batteries in the ultrasound." Jungwon explained.

"What!? Did you plant the tracker on them?" Jake asked again.

"No Jeongin didn't put it in the bag."

"That bitch! I'm going to kill him!" Jake said.

"Sir he's already dead." Sunoo said.

"How come?" Jake asked.

"Someone put poison in his drink because he was a well recognized bodyguard of you." Sunoo explained.

Jake looked at Sunoo suspiciously and scoffed.

"Well, I guess nobody's dying today. You two are safe." Jake said to them as he left for his car

The two planted a smirk on their faces and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, are we going back to the headquarters?" Jungwon asked while taking off Sunoo's fox mask.

"Yes we are, we are planning another one with better equipment." Jake answers and turned to the secret passage way.

"Put on your masks first, were going to get equipment." Jake commanded and wore his puppy mask.

They got off and walked to the side, Jake pressed his thumb on the scanner.

And the tile went down.

"Jungwon, card." Jake said.

Jungwon obeyed and reached for his card. Jake roughly took it and fixed his suit.

*DING!

The tiles stopped moving and they went forward. As they were walking forward they have noticed new things in here.

"Boss did they change the structure and the paintings?" Sunoo asked.

"Shut up, were here." Jake told the two. He scanned his card and put it in his pocket.

The door revealed a man in a fancy suit, he looked young.

"Ah, Jake. Anything needed for your target?~" Soobin asked them.

"How much are mini drone spiders?" Jake asked.

"$1000 each." He said.

"10 of that. They've failed their mission." Jake told Soobin and reached for $10,000.

"Here."

Soobin signaled them to come with him, they followed him to the weapon area.

He reached for the box and gave it to Jake.

"Use them wisely."

"I will." And then Jake left.

The doors shut closed and silence filled the air.

"Okay get up Soobin." Haerin said.

"I can't believe that this shapeshift suit worked. What a fucking stupid boy." Haerin continued. While taking off the shapeshift suit.

"You're lucky I'm your brother Haerin, if I wasn't that relationship would be broken right away." Soobin said while taking the suit off Haerin.

"You gotta break those mini drone spiders." Soobin reminded Haerin as he fixed his sister's hair.

"Do you have anyone to fix this with?" Soobin asked Haerin.

"Just help me." Haerin responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji was just walking down the hallway until someone covered her eyes and she started to get sleepy.

They pulled her to an empty room, where no one could see them.

"Sunoo, handcuffs." Jungwon said. Sunoo glanced at the body and he felt sad.

"Oh Minji, if we weren't here we would be on our way to help you." Sunoo said as he gave handcuffs to Jungwon.

"We were best friends." Sunoo caressed Minji's flawless hair.

"Hey, put her in the car now." Jake commanded as he wrote something in her table.

He also took her phone and chatted Hanni that their breaking up.

He airdropped the photo that his editor sent, it was Minji kissing Dani.

"I've settled the drones here in Northern Hybe Dorms or whatever." Jake said.

They put Minji in a luggage and carried her to the elevator.

*DING!

They were at the ground floor now and they quickly left. But Haerin passed them and she put something in Jake's pocket.

It was a tracker.

"Soobin, I've got the tracker up. And they have Minji. And actually these see through googles work! What a great officer my brother is, oh wait, are you a officer or a detective?" Haerin asked.

"A detective." Soobin said.

"But we will report this to the police soon. I still have a case to solve. Let's see what he will do now." Soobin continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------

DAYUMN WHAT A OFFICER HAERINS BROTHER AH?

BEST SIBLING DUO EVER.(?)