CHAPTER 31: Issue

Third person's POV:

"Minji! Come!" Hanni shouted and Minji followed

"Minji! Come!" Hanni shouted and Minji followed. They stop when Hanni blocked Minji from running. She opened her arms wide signaling Minji to hug her.

 She opened her arms wide signaling Minji to hug her

Minji hugged Hanni, she watched Hanni's dark orbs. "Hanni, I thought your ignoring me?" Minji questions.

"Wah? I never will, your the apple of my eye! Even if I ignore you, I would always find you." Hanni answered

Hanni hands a camera to Minji, which she gladly accepted

Hanni hands a camera to Minji, which she gladly accepted. "Photograph me! It's our memories for today." Hanni posed happily. Minji was stunned and then a smile planted on her face. She pictured Hanni beautifuly she kept on staring at it.

Minji saw a dog, she wanted to let it but Hanni shouted.

"Minji! Look!"

Hanni took a picture of Minji that was  beautiful aswell. Until Hanni pulled Minji closer and pressed the button of the camera.

"Smile!" Hanni excitedly said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's Pov:

Sunlight hit my face then I woke up, sweat was on my forehead and I was completely shaking."Fuck." I said

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6 in the morning. I eventually stood up and went to the closet. This had been my routine for a week.

I took my towel and went to the bathroom, I took off my pajamas until I was left with my two underwear.

I look at myself into the mirror, then I got in and opened the heater the showered.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

Hanni just showered, she also dreamed about what Minji did. She was picturing Minji and Minji too. She cherished the moments with her because she missed Minji a lot.

She is drying her hair and doing her light make up. She thought about the mysterious dream, Hanni was also wondering why Minji appeared in her dreams. "Minji, why do you appeare in my dreams?" Hanni asked and looked up into the roof.

Suddenly, a picture of Minji appeared in Hanni's sight.  Then she heard someone speak "Hanni, please don't leave me. Forgive me, it's the best way possible. And I'll never replace you. Your my first and last love."

Hanni jumped from her seat, she looked around, up and down and tried to find where that sound came from. "What the hell?"

*RING

Hanni was startled when she heard sound from her phone. She quickly took it and answered it. "Hanni where the fuck are you? Hyunjin's getting the papers now!" Dani shouted, Hanni looked at the time and saw that it's 7:45.

"Hell no." Hanni muttered. She ran out of her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni rushed to her department, she looked at her watch and saw that it's 5mins before work starts. She fastened her pace and reaches her department right on time.

She opened her phone and went over to her camera, her hair was ruffled and she fixed it. Hanni opens the door like nothing happens.

She saw Dani and she quickly went over to her. "Dani let's talk on break time. Just the, two of us." Then Hanni left. Dani nodded and Hyunjin gave her work.

Hyunjin had now passed everyones work and was left with Hanni's. Before he gave hers he leaned over to her and asked. "Why are you late?"

"Daydreaming Hyunjin." Hanni took the papers from Hyunjin and opened her laptop. Hyunjin just looked at her weirdly and left.

As Hyunjin walked to his table, he was actually wondering what Hanni daydreamed about. "Hanni Pham's always early. She's late just today." Hyunjin whispered when he reached his desk.

He opened his laptop and took out his phone, his notifications blew up because of twitter. He rarely opens it so he does it now.

He was a bit confused on what he saw in the news, he red it again and saw a similar face. It looked like Jake and his main bodyguards. Jungwon and Sunoo.

‼️ATTENTION ENGINEERS OF HYBE! THIS MAN THAT WORKS FROM ENGINEERING COMPANY OF HYBE HAS A TARGET TO KILL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING, HE HAS A SISTER TO HELP WITH! AGAIN, WATCH OUT.‼️

"Isn't this the one Minji tried to help? Because this is against their life?" Hyunjin scrolled a bit more and saw Minji's face.

‼️THIS PERSON HAS BEEN SEEN HELPING THE POOR BODYGUARDS FEOM THIS HEADQUARTER. TURNS OUT THAT THEIR JOB IS AGAINST THERE LIFE. POLICEMAN AND DETECTIVES ARE NOW TRYING TO FIND THAT MAN.

REFERENCES: AUSTRALIAN, DOG MASK, 1.76m HEIGHT.‼️

"Hey, isn't that Sunghoon?" Hyunjin asked.

A chat went to Hyunjin phone a he opened it, it was from the group of department heads and the boss. It said that all department heads should tell the workers the issue on Twitter.

Hyunjin closed the app and coughed purposely, it caught most of the workers attention.

"All right everyone, eyes and ears here." Hyunjin said to them.

"Boss Heesung, and his wife,wants to alert you about the issue here in twitter. And it is about here in this company."

"Open your Twitter apps and read it while I tell you."

They obeyed and followed what Hyunjin said.

"So there's a person that wants to kill someone in this company, I want you to watch out. And as you can see Minji in there helping the bodyguards. Thanks to her, some of them can break through. But the man is on watch of her."

When Hyunjin said that, Hanni felt dizzy a bit but it didn't last long. She looked and Hyunjin and saw that he sat down already. And that means he's done. So she proceeded to do her work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Heesung sent that, he looked down and felt a ping in his chest. "They think Minji's the one dying but I'm the one who's dying. How am I able to protect myself from this when nobody knows?" Heesung asks himself.

Tears appear in his eyes and he just slouched and wiped it. He doesn't want to die early.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hellow readers!

Thank you for 2k reads and 200 votes! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to vote every chapter of this novel!

Our competition is tomorrow, please wish us luck!😭🤧