CHAPTER 7: The "important" meeting.

Yuna's POV:

We got into the car and my husband turned on the car, as we got out of the restaurant I heard snickering at the back.

I turned around and saw Hanni and Minji laughing so hard. I chuckled and looked at the window beside me

I saw many people and cars. Then the car stopped, I wonder why?

But it turns out that it was traffic. A long ass traffic.

"Oh dear." Heesung says disappointed.

"It's traffic, and it's so long." He continued.

Silence filled the air, so I turned on the radio so we can enjoy some music.

Then finally,cars started to move.

We were near Minji's house, so I turned around and found her sleeping, with Hanni.

Hanni was leaning on Minji's shoulder while Minji was leaning back.

Then we parked near by Minji's house.

"Love look." I said while smiling. I took my phone and pictured the two. Heesung took out his and pictured aswell.

"Alright, that's enough. We have to wake up Minji. We have a meeting together with the workers. And it's already 10:00am." Heesung says. I nodded and shrugged Minji's shoulder.

She worked up after in half a minute.

"Where are we?" Minji said cluelessly.

"We're in your house." Heesung says

"Oh,well I gotta go. Good bye and thanks." Minji says lazily.

We chuckled and drove off to drop of Hanni.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

Hanni's POV: I was still sleeping but Ms Yuna woke me up.

"We're here outside your house Pham." She said with a smile.

I got out and thanked Mr and Mrs Lee, and got in quickly.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up first. I got my towel and clothes, and went to the bathroom.

I opened the shower and waited for it to become warm.

When it was warm I took off my clothes and went inside.

"Ahh.." I said because it's so relaxing.

I got my shampoo and started taking a bath. I scrubbed my scalp carefully and rinsed it off with water.

Next I took my soap and scrubbed it to my body. After I was done I rinsed it off too and got out of the shower.

I wrapped the towel to myself and brushed my teeth. I checked the clock and it was 11:00am.

I took a bath again because I didn't had a proper bath earlier. I put on my clothes and dried my hair.

While I was drying my hair my mom called me. And I answer it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hanni: Hi mom.

Ms Pham: Hello Hanni, how's work there?

Hanni: Great mom! Also Heesung took us out for breakfast with his wife.

Ms Pham just nodded and smiled.

Hanni: How's life in Australia Mom? Also where's dad?

Ms Pham: Your father is sleeping, and life is nice here too. Next week we are going to Vietnam to visit your grandma. Do you wanna come?

Hanni: I'm sorry mom, I'm okay here, I also have lots of things to do.

Hanni: Maybe next time. I'm gonna go there myself!

Ms Pham: Alright Hanni, we're gonna sleep now okay? Bye.

Hanni: bye mom!

Then Hanni ended the call.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's Pov:

As I got in my house I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Since I'm going to the gym.

The gym wasn't that far so I decided to just jog there. I wore my air pods and played music that I liked.

I started jogging and I have passed many shops now. Until I have arrived now. I took out my card to swipe it and get in. Many people were in the gym and I saw Ryujin and Jake.

I walked up to them and I said.

"Sup Ryu, watup Jake." I shook hands with both of them.

"What brings you here?" Jake says while opening a bottle of water.

"Just bored." I say putting down my things.

"I'm gonna work out mate, mk?" I said while warming up.

"Go ahead." Ryu says while wiping his sweat with towels.

When I was done warming up I went straight to the treadmill.

I put the right speed for me and started running. I was enjoying running while listening to music.

Until my friend came, it was not Ryu or Jake, it was Dani. The literal Danielle Marsh. She went up to me and turned on the speed even more that I almost tripped!

But good thing I got out of it safely. I turned the treadmill off right away. While I glared at Dani.

She just laughed. Also Yeji and Hanni were with her I waved to them and went over to Ryu right away.

"Yo man, it's your crush." Jake said before I was about to say it.

"It's your crush too Jake. While they stared at their crushes. I had a crush on Hanni too but, I didn't say it to Jake, I only said it to Ryu because we might have some beef with each other.

(IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEEF MEANS IT MEANS FIGHTING!)

We continued to workout then I decided I was done and I should leave. It was 4:00pm now.

So I packed my things and pictured in the mirror for me to post.

While I was picturing I saw a girl staring at me but I didn't mind it and posted the pic and went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I tried my best to update y'all and I hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote every chapter and I might post later or tomorrow noon.

-author