CHAPTER 19: Finding out.

Third person's POV:

Weeks has passed, and all of them enjoyed their free time.

A few weeks more until they go back to work. It was pretty boring for them, because they are used to always having work.

*RING RING

"Ugh, what is it this time." Minji grunted. She checked who it was and saw it was Sunghoon.

He has been spam calling Minji for the night and she hasn't been sleeping well.

And then Minji answers it.

"What Hoon?" Minji asks annoyingly.

"Minji this is important! It's about your relationship with Han!" He exclaimed.

"I don't give a fuck okay? Leave your relationship alone."

"But-"

*Beep beep

Already ended the call.

But what was Sunghoon saying?

-----------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACK-

After Minji fetched Haerin home. She called Heesung's secretary, Sunghoon.

She explained what she heard and what Jake is going to do to Minji and Hanni's relationship.

"What!"

"It's fucking true Hoon, Jake blackmailed Heesung. Don't spread this, if this reaches to Jake, were all dead." Haerin said to the phone.

"We have to stop this before work starts soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon's POV:

"She ended the call quickly! I didn't even get to explain it to her." I said.

Me and Haerin met up in the Cafe. For us to talk and plan about this.

"Then let's plan and tell Hanni about this."

"I-i wanna figure this myself." Haerin told me while fidgeting her fingers.

"Without my help? And the others?"

"Let's include their help too."

"But, Jake has multiple bodygaurds here. We don't even have a private space to talk at work."

"Outside the work place?" Haerin asked.

"Their somehow busy." I replied.

"Ugh! How are we going to figure this out?" Haerin asked.

"We can continue to figure things and get more plans." I said while getting my iPad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

Haerin and Sunghoon kept on talking, but they weren't aware who was behind them listening to their conversation.

It was Jake's personal bodygaurd. He had every word in his phone. He is soon gonna send this to Jake.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

"What? That bitch overheared me and  that dickhead?" Jake said angrily.

While his bodyguard just nodded.

"I have to get to Haerin and Sunghoon! They cannot tell this to anyone." Jake said while he starts his car and told his bodyguards to come with him.

"Let's go to the Cafe, and kidnap thos bitches, also let's blackmail them.." Jake continued and stepped on the gas hard.

"Sir, you have to slow down. We might get to ab accident." His bodyguard told him.

"I don't give a fuck." Jake replied while he parked.

"Get them." Jake commanded.

Their bodyguards left while they waited for the two to leave.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

*Cough*cough

"Well,well,well guess who over heard my conversation with your bitchy boss of yours." Jake said while walking up to Haerin.

"And to the one who is teaming up with her?" Jake stared coldly at Sunghoon.

"We have a deal you bitches."

"Are you going to accept it?" Jake said and took out a small knife.

The two nervously nodded and Jake smirked.

"Okay,if you two don't tell this to anyone. I will leave you alone. But if you tell it to anyone. You're dead." Jake said while smiling.

Haerin was annoyed and was filled with anger.

"Do you understand?" Jake asked.

The two nodded again.

"Okay, guards. Take them away."

The bodygaurd nodded and unlocked them both and carried them to the exit. They threw them to the floor and closed the door shut.

"What the fuck!" Sunghoon said while pulling Haerin to run away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote every chapter! I'm sorry if short.