CHAPTER 26: Find out more.

Third person's POV:

"That's why." Minji told them.

They looked at Minji and the other person's, they blinked twice before saying something.

"M'kay, we forgive you but. Why don't you tell Hanni this?" Ryujin asked.

"It just happened earlier, and I helped the other men." Minji sighed and glanced at Jake.

They nodded at Minji's answer and began to move space so they could sit.

"But Minji, Hanni doesn't want to see you, nor let you explain." Yeji said to them sadly.

"I could convince her! With.. the help of Haerin! Dani can't help because she's the girl I replaced Hanni with. Even though I didn't." Minji explained.

They were still talking until someone bumped into Minji.

"Hey! Watch-"

"Oh! Sina Minji pala are eh! Narinig ko sa papa mo na girlfriend mo daw si Hanni?"  Minji's ninong said.

(English form)

"Oh! It's Minji and her friends! I heard from your dad that Hanni is your girlfriend?"

"Wah! Kuya Jisung!" All of them said.
          (UNCLE)

"Nag-tatagalog paga kayo? Para namang hindi na eh!" Minji's ninong continued as Minji blessed to her ninong.

"Do you guys still speak Tagalog? It doesn't look like you remember how to!"

"Hindi naman kuya! Marunong pa po!" Hyein told Jisung.

"No! We still know how to uncle!"

"Haha! Enjoy the night girls, Minji! I'll just be with your cousin." Uncle Jisung raised his glass of wine and left.

They still remembered when Minji took them for a trip in the Philippines, her birth country.

They remembered the beautiful beaches, the fresh air, the tall mountains and everything else.

"I want to go back to the Philippines!" Haerin told them. Minji checked her watch and saw that it was getting late.

"It's starting to get late. I'm going to go now. Good bye." Minji waved goodbye and left. She unlocked her car and drove off.

"Mm." Hanni groaned, she finally woke up. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"Hanni, uncle Jisung was here! And it turns out that Minji-" Ryujin said.

"I said, if Minji is mentioned here. We're over." Hanni started and cut off Ryujin.

"Ah fuck, how are we going to do this." Haerin said to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's Pov:

I drive my car back home and I saw the headquarters of Jake, I saw the men I helped earlier being scolded by Jake.

I parked my car nearby so I can sneak in, I peaked up the door and the bodygaurds quickly recognized me and pulled me to the side.

"Ms, thank you so much for helping us earlier, we really appreciate it. But now, Jake is getting mad in the meeting room screaming at the workers. Please, find us a place to get out of here." The bodygaurds pleaded.

Minji felt super sad for them, she took out her phone and searched for a nearby hotel for them. She's going to rent all the rooms.

"I will try my best to protect all of you from Jake, and I will get you out of here." Minji promised them, the body looked at her with thankful eyes.

They walked up to the entrance and opened the door for Minji. The first thing Minji noticed is the large painting of Jake in the middle of the lobby.

She was walking down the hallway finding the meeting room, until she saw someone walking.

He looked young and kinda tough so Minji hid behind a plant, she look stupid in there but she had been found.

"Gotcha." Soobin said. He was here to destroy the mini spider drones Jake bought.

"S-soobin? What are you-" Minji had gotten cut off by Soobin.

"I'm here to help you and and you're girl. I'm destroying every electronic device he has bought from me. Jake is just an asshole for these." Soobin waved the broken device.

"I found these in his weapon room."

"And what are you doing here Minji?" Soobin asked putting the broken drone in his bag.

"I'm here to free the bodyguards and learn more what Jake's going to do." Minji replied and they suddenly hearted footsteps.

"Who fucking broke my drones!?" Jake asked them angrily. Soobin grabbed Minji with his two arms and quietly barged inside a room.

They have gotten in the planning room of Jake. Soobin locked the door and went over to a nearby desk.

"Hah, I'm stupid for leaving a broken device in the middle of the hallway. But now since we're here, we can't get out. Jake roams around in his headquarters for 2 hours. He thinks that there might be intruders. Which there are." Soobin calmly explained to  Minji.

They went over to the table that was full of papers, but a paper fell down to the floor and Minji was about to pick it up and Soobin warned her.

"Minji no!  Your fingerprints will be there and he will know that your here! Im dumb for not bringing gloves." Soobin scolded her.

Minji pulled her hand closer and just looked at the papers on top, there were many targets that Jake was finding.

And Minji was one of them, they saw the plans which left eachother shocked.

"I gotta be more careful. I'm fucked." Minji scratched the back of her neck and Soobin patted her back.

*THUD

"Hey! Who the fuck is in here? Open the freaking door!" Jake screamed as he kicked the door.

Minji panicked and saw a vent that fit them both, she went to her and opened it Soobin saw her and followed.

When they were in. The door fell flat on the floor. They peeked through the vent and watched what Jake did.

Jake saw the papers that fell, he took out something in his pocket and scanned who touched it.

"No fingerprints." Jake said. He scanned the room one more time and walked outside.

Minji and Soobin was shivering, it's like they have seen a lion out of a cage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote every chapter!