CHAPTER 15: Enjoying

Third person's POV:

Everyone was done taking a bath and they got out of their rooms to eat breakfast.

The circle was waiting outside of Minji's room.

"Minji what's taking so long." Hyein says while knocking loudly.

"Coming!" Hanni shouted.

The circle was surprised, they wondered why Hanni was there. And then the door opened in front of Hyein.

"Did we miss a scene?" Haerin asked.

And they noticed the hickey on Minji's neck. Because she was wearing a sleeveless shirt.

"Yo, did you?" Yeji asked while staring at the hickey.

"Mhm." Minji said, while scratching the back of her neck.

"So... Are you guys... A thing now?" Dani asked.

"Yeah." The two said.

"Can we talk about this in the buffet area? I'm really hungry." Ryujin cut off.

"Hah, sure thing." Haerin said, as they went in the elevator.

Hanni pressed the ground floor, and the elevator went down.

As they reached the ground floor, Dani whispered to the two.

"How did this actually happen?" She said while pointing at both hickeys.

"Let's talk about it at the table." Hanni replied.

They got food and drinks, and they picked out a table and sat on it.

Dani coughed purposely.

"Okay, so Hanni was drunk." Minji stated while putting butter on the pancakes she had.

"She looked very wasted so I took her to the hotel."

"I asked her where was her card for the hotel."

"But she didn't answer." Minji said while taking a bite of her scrambled egg.

Everyone was focused on Minji and eating, while Hanni tried to cover her face, because of the embarrassment.

"Turns out that Ryujin had her card, she didn't have it to us because she said she "forgot"."

"So I took her to my room instead." Minji drank her juice, while Ryujin signaled a "I'm sorry" to Minji

"Then I gave her pajamas to wear, and she said."

"Why don't you do it for me baby? She told me seductively. While I was a bit drunk too."

"She also said to me that she likes me but I said, she was drunk so I won't believe her. But I told her that I like her too."

"She told me that she, can prove it to me. By.."

"Having sex with me." Hanni hid her face on Minji's shoulder while, Haerin choked at her drink on the last statement Minji said.

"Can you tell us how you guys did it?" Dani asked. Smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at Hanni.

"What the fuck Marsh!" Ryujin said.

"Kidding" she replied while showing a piece sign at Minji.

"J-just eat." Hanni said.

Everyone ate their meals peacefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dani's POV:

We were done eating and Ryujin gave Hanni her card back. Which Hanni accepted right away.

"Soo, what do we do now?" Yeji asked us.

I check the time and it was 10:35 am.

"Why don't we go for a swim?" I asked.

"Yeah, why don't we?" Minji added.

Everyone agreed and went to their rooms to change clothes.

As I went to my room Hyein was outside the balcony. She looked like she was staring at someone.

I peeked up to her quietly and tried to scare her.

And it worked! I caught her staring at Eunchae from afar.

Then I saw yunjin from the department of architecture. I waved to her and she did too.

We were actually workmates with Hanni.

I picked out a rashgard with shorts, while Hyein picked out shorts aswell, paired  with a pink t-shirt.

We went outside and found the others waiting for us.

We went the the beach and found, the other workers playing volleyball.

Others were swimming, and some were eating and cooking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

Minji brought her chair to watch from the shade.

While the three devils sat in the hut.

Minji noticed that Jake was eyeing Minji.

She didn't mind it much, and then Hyunjin handed her and Minnie a Mimosa. They couldn't refuse because it was pretty hot in here.

Ryujin and Haerin was playing volleyball, while the three devils were singing on the speaker.

She decided to swim for awhile because it was literally hot. So she got out of her seat and walked towards the beach.

Haerin and Ryujin saw her and followed Minji.

When Minji touched the water it was cold. Until someone dumped a bucket of water onto her. Leaving her hella wet.

When she turned around, she found Sunghoon behind her. Laughing and she laughed along too.

She took the bucket and put water in it and splashed it on Sunghoon's face and smirked before running off to the hut.

The two was surprised by the sudden reaction and laughed at Sunghoon and ran to the hut aswell.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Update later guys!💥👊

Don't forget to vote every chapter!