CHAPTER 10: Cafe

Third person's Pov:

The circle arrived at the cafe, and Hanni and Yeji were told to find a seat for them to eat.

And Minji went to the table to ask for their orders.

"Alright what do you want?" Minji asks.

Dani gave Minji a mischievous grin and Minji responded with an emotionless reaction.

"Alright Dani is out of my treat." Minji says and gives back a smirk to Dani.

"I was just kidding!" She said

"Meh, what do you want elle?" Minji asks.

Dani's eyes were sparkling as if she never got free food from Minji.

The group laughed at Dani, as she told her order to Minji. After she said she hugged Minji tightly, Minji almost couldn't breathe.

"Ugh! You're hugging me too tight!" Minji exclaimed.

"Sorry." Dani says as the group did puppy eyes to Minji.

Minji sighed and took their orders.

*FAST FORWARD!!

"What the hell, I didn't expect it would be this many." Minji says looking shocked.

"Well you said it's your treat." Hanni says.

"I regret saying this." Minji said with a small laugh.

And that was music to Hanni's ears.

"I'm gonna go to the counter now, m'kay?" The taller woman says.

"Ryu come with me." She added.

Ryujin obeyed and went to the counter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The five people were at the table waiting for the food.

"Yo, how do people know I'm friends with Minji?" Yeji asks to the people beside her.

"I don't know how is she so popular. Especially because of the trend she did. Many people chatting me, so freaking annoying!" Dani says

"They find Minji really attractive, especially her body. They even want to have sex with her." Haerin says leaning back and reaching for her phone.

*DING! *DING!

"Huh? So many notifications on her phone!" Hanni says confused.

"Why don't we try to open it?"Hyein asks the group.

They somehow agreed and they opened Minji's phone reaviling her wallpaper which is her friend group.

"Yo, I didn't know Minji had a wallpaper of us. The last time I checked her phone, her wallpaper was default!" Haerin says shocked.

They were about to unlock Minji's phone but a password showed up, and somebody spoke.

"What are you doing?" Minji asked while getting her phone.

"Y'all are nosey, you should just ask me." She added.

As Ryujin and Minji put down the trays, Minji checks her phone to find lots of notifications.

"I'm just gonna show you guys one by one, I'm not hiding anyone or anything." She said with a smile.

Everyone nodded and proceeds to get their food.

Minji proceeds to open her phone and showed everything to them.

"I'm not showing anything that is personal m'kay?" Minji says while sipping the leftover coffee in her cup.

"Your really honest Minji. Maybe if you git somebody, your very loyal to them." Ryujin says eating the last piece of her bread.

"Their lucky to have you" Hanni added.

Minji blushes and puts her head down while she pulls out her credit card and calls a waiter and pays for it.

They proceed to her car and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE TOMORROW YALL! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER

I LUV YOU GUYS!