CHAPTER: Fight.

Jake's POV:

"So, do we have an agreement?" I ask my bodyguards. While they just look at me emotionless.

"I said do we have a agreement?!" I ask again angrily.

"But, why do we have to get killed when we fail sir?" My bodyguard asked me we feared eyes.

"Because I want to, now, do we have an agreement?! No changing topics!"

"Sir yes sir." My bodyguards reply with betrayed eyes.

They are worrying because they have been my workers since the day I wanted Hanni to be mine.

But now I had to kill them whenever they fail.

I turned around and got out of the room and smirked.

I laughed and looked behind one more time and took myself into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

"I can't Haerin, I don't bear to die!" Sunghoon said while removing Haerin's locked arms into his.

"We can do this secretly, and save Minji and Hanni's relationship! We agreed to this right Hoon?!" She responded while not letting go of Sunghoon's arm.

"Well not now! Do you even bear to die? I want to save their relationship but bodyguards our around!"

And Sunghoon finally released his arm from Haerin.

"Why the fuck are you such a coward? I don't want to die too okay?-" Haerin responded to Sunghoon again.

"Then why are you willing to do it!?"

Then Haerin was suddenly quiet. Jake's words popped in Haerin's mind. If Haerin told this to anybody, she'll be dead.

"You're right, why was u willing to do it?" Haerin said while teas formed in her eyes.

"It's better if we not solve this." Sunghoon said and left.

Haerin took her leave aswell and went to her dorm as fast as she can.

"Why the fuck and I crying?" Haerin asked to herself while people started to look at her.

She got in the dorm as fast as she can, she opened the elevator fast. She was trying to hold her tears the best.

But they all went down. Haerin reached for her pocket and searched for her handkerchief.

But the tears wouldn't stop. As she reached the 3rd floor, she bumped into someone.

But she didn't care and opened her room, and threw herself into bed.

She thought to herself.

"Maybe I can never be a hero in this story. I'm just a useless freak."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon was walking in the park, he was just going round and round.

He was worried about the relationship between the two, but he was just scared, because of his past.

He didn't want to die like his dad. He had a trauma with it.

He looked at the sky and realized that it was time to go home.

He turned backward to go to his house, he called out a taxi and got in.

"Where's the destination sir?"

"Hybe Street, at the National Northern Dorms." He answered blankly.

The driver nodded and drove there.

"No need to pay son, looks like you're pretty negative." He answered while looking at the window.

Sunghoon planted a small smile and turned his gaze to his phone.

He saw Haerin's last chat from yesterday.

But now he's was thinking how awkward he is with Haerin soon.

He even wondered what will happen to the both of them.

He punished himself on how of a coward he was, but it was the both of them who were.

They couldn't fight just together they boy thought, but based on Jake's words.

They already lost confidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon got off the taxi and went straight to the elevator, and he saw Minnie.

He went into the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor. He stood in the corner and waited.

"What's with you today?" Minnie asked because she because of his expression.

"I don't wanna talk about it Minnie.. Bad mood." Sunghoon said nicely.

Minnie nodded and the elevator doors opened. Sunghoon got out the went to his room.

He opened the door and closed it immediately. He brushed his teeth and took a quick shower.

*DING!

A notification popped out when Sunghoon was done taking a bath.

He went over to the phone and saw that Heesung told them to come down for dinner.

He just replied to him that he doesn't have a appetite.

Then he hovered to his bed and slept.

-MEANWHILE-

"Hoon said he doesn't have an appetite" Heesung said.

"He always comes down to eat with us and talk about his life events but for the first time." He continued telling his wife.

"I don't think his fine dear. Let him calm down. And don't overthink about this." Yuna said and forked a peice of sushi and drawn it to her mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HI GUYS!

Author-bread here! I have a busy schedule thus week so you may have less updates.

I apologize for this but I thank you for this much votes and reads for this story!

Especially to my loyal readers (SPECIAL MENTION).

I really appreciate for the love for this story, don't to vote every chapter!♥️