CHAPTER 12: Explore.

Third person's POV:

The plane landed safely and the flight attendants woke the group. And they got off the plane, before Heesung got off he went to the front to say something to the pilot.

"Yo Park." Heesung says while rubbing his eyes.

Jay gave him a questioning face.

"Thanks for the safe flight."Heesung said while he reached for Jay's hand, which Jay happily accepted. Then he got off and thanked the flight attendants too.

Heesung told the worker's to gather around by departments.

"Good morning everyone, I have booked a bus for us, we will just wait for it, hold on to your luggages. Especially you Beomgyu."

Beomgyu got mentioned because he has a lot of luggages, he has packed a lot of toys to play on the beach.

Not so long the 5 busses arrive and each department went to their busses.

Minji took a seat nearby the door so she can get out first. Their first destination is the hotel. Heesung asked them if they want to be alone or not.

Minji chose to be alone, because she didn't want anybody to talk to. Also later there is a party at the beach.

Minji looked out of the window and saw the beach, it was beautiful. Next thing she saw is the hotel they were staying in.

Everyone's mouth's dropped down when they saw it, it was very luxurious and fancy. The bus door opened and Heesung told the driver to park nearby first.

Because he will give the room keys. As he gave them to each department head, he noticed that almost everyone was sleeping.

He told the driver to honk, to make them awake. Which worked well.

Everyone got out and checked in and went to their rooms. But some people wanted to roam around.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yeji's POV:

I was with Dani and Hanni, we are planning to go to the beach to walk around.

While Minji, Haerin and Ryujin are at the beach now. When we were walking there we only saw a few people. They were also vendors selling food and drinks.

Then Ryujin called us.

"Yo! Do you want some ice cream? It's my treat!" She said.

We ran up to them and Haerin called the vendor, the vendor quickly came to us.

"What are the flavors sir?" Hanni asks.

"We have Chocolate, coconut, strawberry, banana, and vanilla. You can have them on cones for $3 and on sticks for $2." He said nicely.

Ryujin asks us the flavors, after we tell her she told it the the vendor.

"Everything on sticks, flavors are.. 2 vanilla, 1 chocolate, 3 strawberry, 1 coconut." She says while getting cash in her wallet.

"$14" he said. And Ryujin gave him $20.

"Keep the change." She said happily holding the ice cream.

Honestly, Ryujin looked cute today. Then she walked up to us and gave us the ice creams.

"Give thanks to Ryujin!" Hyein says while  pulling her ice cream up. So we did the same.

"THANKS RYU!" Everyone said.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

Everyone us done eating their ice cream and Minji was eating the last bite of her ice cream, then she throwed it. But when she came back and sat, everyone was laughing at her.

"What?" Minji said furiously.

"You are a mess unnie." Hyein said getting a tissue.

Then she wiped the mess out of Minji's mouth.

"My bad." Minji said.

"Next time don't laugh, just say." Minji said glaring at them.

"It's already lunch time, we better get back at the hotel." Hanni says fixing her clothes.

Everyone agreed to her and fixed theirself before running to the hotel.

Soon as they reached they were sweating because of how hot it is. Minnie saw them and gave each of them towels.

"Aish, so sweaty." Minnie says to them with chuckling.

After they are dried now. They folded the towels and gave it to Minnie and thanked her.

They went straight to the buffet area to get food. And they saw some people from their engineering company. Including Heesung and his wife.

They got their plates and went to get food.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩ 

(IF YOUR CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR FRIEND GROUP. THE PEOPLE IN IT IS MINJI, HANNI, DANIELLE,HAERIN, HYIEN, YEJI, AND RYUJIN!!)

They were done eating and everybody excused themselves to their rooms. Ryujin and Yeji left first because they were roommates, next is Dani and Hyein.

Then Haerin, next is the two.

When Haerin got into the room, she wondered who Hanni likes. It's because if Hanni likes Jake, Minji's gonna be upset. And if Hanni likes Minji, Jake is gonna be upset.

Or if Hanni likes somebody else, well, she thinks it's fine to herself. She went outside on her balcony, finding Minji sitting there while drinking from a juice box.

On her left she saw Yeji and Ryujin playing with bubbles. She watched them for a while then went back in.

She sat on the couch and watched for a while, but when she was about to sit down. She realized she needed to pick an outfit for laters party.

Which drinking, staying up late,and dancing is included. So she picked a polo shirt with shorts, and her favorite kind of slippers,Crocs.

Then she sat down and get watched in her phone, chilling and eating a bag of chips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote every chapter guys!!!!