CHAPTER 13: Wild party🔥

Third person's POV:

it was 4:00pm and everyone was getting ready for the party. The cricle of friends are just waiting for the others.

"Yo, are you guys gonna drink later?" Hyein asks.

"Maybe, but you can't yet. Your still 20." Dani said.

"Ugh! I'm just gonna go with the other people who can't drink later. You guys might go crazy!" Hyein said.

"I'm only gonna drink a little, I'm gonna watch you guys. You might do something." Minji said eyeing everyone.

"M'kay" Haerin says.

"We gotta go now! The party starting 30 minutes soon!" Hanni says.

Everyone got out and walked to the beach finding a beautiful dinning and stage for them.

Heesung knows everyfriend group so he put them on the same table.

The music was so loud that they couldn't hear anything.

30 minutes passed and the party began.

Heesung greeted them and showed them every stand there

Everyone understood and Heesung left us on our own to get food and drink with the other people there.

A bartender came to us and asked if we would like a drink. Dani ordered a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of wine.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Minji's Pov:

While we were waiting for the alcohol and wine. Ryujin said to us to look at our left, so we did.

Then we saw men and women stripping on front. Many people were throwing money to them.

I felt my pants tighten when I saw the women stripping, she was wearing a lingerie.

"Minji calm down." Yeji says. Because my face was flushed.

"Here's your order ma'am." The waiter said and left.

Dani poured us some whiskey in our shot glass.

"Cheers guys!" She said. As we raised ours.

Then we downed those.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

I had like 4 shots and 1 glass of wine, because I needed to look out for the rest. I looked at my friends and they are all wasted. Some left already.

Leaving me, Hanni, Yeji, and Ryujin. I guessed that Haerin us banging out Danielle because she gave her card to Hyein for her to sleep in first.

I looked at Hanni and she was very dizzy and wasted. I went up to her and carried her.

"Yo in gonna go now okay? Hanni's wastes as fuck." I said carrying Hanni.

"M'kay" Ryu said while Yeji is leaning on her shoulder.

"Hanni where's your card?" I asked.

"Mm~" Hanni answered.

I had asked her where is it but she doesn't respond.

So I just took her to my room. I gave her pajamas to change and she took it.

"Baby, can you do it for me?" She asked me seductively.

"Uhm, okay.." I said.

We went to the bathroom but I left the door open, because something might happen.

I took of her dress and she was left in her bra and panties. I felt my pants tightening.

"Minji-ah?" She said.

I hummed in response.

"Do you know I like you?"

"Your just drunk Han. But I like you too." I said while putting the shirt on her.

"No, I can prove it to you."

🔥SMUT AHEAD!🔥

As I was putting the pants on her, she suddenly pulled my face closer to hers. Then she kissed me.

I was shocked by the sudden move of hers but I letted her.

We got out of the bathroom and Hanni pinned me to the wall.

"We're going to do it Minji, I wanted to do this before. And this is my only chance." She said and kissed me.

So I kissed her back.

Our tongues were fighting. And our kiss became sloppy.

She took of her shirt reaviling her in her bra and pajamas.

"Are you sure about this Pham?" I asked huskily.

Hanni nodded and pulled me closer, then she started kissing my cheek to my jaw, to my neck. Leaving a mark.

I couldn't help it anymore.

I letted out a groan, and Hanni got excited. I gripped her butt and have her a hickey.

She moaned loud and that made me hard as fuck.

"Fuck." I mumbled. Then Hanni started to massage my dick.

"Minji?" She moaned out.

I hummed in response.

"Have anybody called you daddy yet?"
She asked me smirking.

"No.." I said while I gripped harder on her butt.

"Then I'll be the first one to call you that daddy." Then she winked at me.

I took off my shorts leaving me in my boxers. I picked her up to the bed and took of her pajamas.

I knew she wanted my cock so bad based on her facial expression.

I removed my boxers and teased Hanni first. Rubbing my dick on her pussy.

She moaned alot and that made me want to put it inside.

I took off her panties, reaviling her wetness. I licked her clit and it made her shiver.

Then I sucked all of her juice. And I putted my cock in her, Hanni moaned as I push my dick inside her.

I thrust in and out slowly because it's her first time then she screamed.

"A-augh, d-daddy fas-ster! Ugh!" She managed to speak to I fasted me pace and liquid gushed out of herbso I releases mine too.

She looked at me with tired eyes. And I played with her nipples. Licking and sucking them.

She whimpered at my action and got up and told me to sit down.

She kneeled and she started jerking my cock. She also played with balls, and it's the most sensitive part I have.

Then she sucked the tip of my cock, I let out a moan and after that I cummed in her mouth.

Hanni looked very tired so I put her pajamas and I put mine too, then we layed down.

I kiss her forehead, and I realized that am I lovers with Hanni or not?

She rested her head on my neck and she slept soundly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HI READERS I CAN MAKE PARTS TODAY!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER!!