CHAPTER 8: The staring girl.

Third person's POV:  (in the gym)

As Minji left the gym the staring girl came towards the circle of friends of Minji. She approached Jake and said.

"Hello, may I know you're friend's number? Or one of her socials? She's pretty attractive." She says while smirking.

"Uhmmm, do you even know her name? What makes you attracted to her?" Jake says weirded out.

Minji told her friends whenever someone wants her number or social, they gotta tell Minji first.

"No, we don't know eachother." The girl says with a smile.

While Jake was texting Minji. Hanni was eyeing the girl. The two decided to calm her down then took her near the treadmills.

(Back to Jake the the girl)

Minji responded not too long. She said it's fine, but if it's a girl that is her enemies is a big no.

"Mk." Mumbles Jake, the girl heard it and she got happy.

"Okay, so the persons name is Minji, if you don't know she's intersex. She's also virgin so gotta be careful with ur moves." The girl nodded.

"Her Instagram, twitter and number-"

"You know what? I'm just gonna type it." Jake snatches the girls phone.

"What's ur name ma'am?" Ryujin says while looking at her.

"Choi Jisu, just call me Lia." She said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Lia, I'm Jake and that's Ryujin." Jake said he smiled at Lia.

"Uhm, excuse myself but I gotta go." Lia said while packing her things.

"Mk good bye." They said.

"I gotta go man." Ryujin said

"Me too." Jake said and they both packed there things.

"Yo Three devil's!" Ryujin shouted.  While they raised a brow at them.

"We're gonna go now!" Jake says. The three gave them a thumbs up and they left.

Hanni, Dani, and Yeji are a trio, they are somehow called the three devil's because of there attitude when they get mad, also on how horny they are.

The three also decided to leave so they packed their things and left.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

Minji's Pov:

I got home and I was sweating! So I literally showered for the third time, it was 2:00 pm so after I take a bath I'm gonna make a snack.

I got my towel and clothes, I put my clothes on top of the sink and took if my clothes until I was left with my boxers and sport bra.

I flexed my biceps and abs in front of the mirror. Then suddenly I wanted to try the Baba trend, it was very popular so why don't I try it. Then I thibked I should just do it after I take a bath.

I took off my boxers and sports bra and turned on the shower, it was freezing cold and my cock reacted so fast that it twitched.

"Ah!" I said

I immediately turn off the shower and took it off the hook, then I opened it and turned on the heat.

When it was warm enough, I put it back at the hook and started my business.

*Yo! You really want me to put a part where Minji showers? 😏

As I was done taking a bath I took my clothes and put on my boxers, sport bra then my shirt and shorts.

I opened my phone and searched in TikTok  the Baba trend. I found it and press the sound button. I fixed myself first before starting.

Then I started the video. Then the song began. I did what the other people did and lifted up my shirt and showed the abs.

Then the song ended, I checked the video and it turned alright.

So I posted it in my account. I went to my kitchen and got cheese it crackers. I opened the mini packet and headed to the couch.

I opened TikTok and watched for a while.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

Minji's Pov:

I realized that it was 5:00pm and I decided to cook dinner. I'm planning to cook fried chicken, but I was too lazy. So I orders on McDonald's. I ordered the chicken wrap and a side of small fries.

It was a bit long till it arrived because many people are ordering. I payed for it and headed to the dining table.

I opened my food and got water. I took a bite of my wrap and my notifications blew up.

My video went viral, it has 893k likes, I was actually really surprised so I got off the app and I had a notification from what's app.

I checked who it was from and it turns out it was from Lia.

I didn't mind it because I'm eating. So I still continued eating.

After I was done, I fixed my mess and headed to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and layed down on the bed and slept. I was really tired that's why I slept early.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! Don't forget to vote every chapter!