CHAPTER 33: Stuck together.

Minji's Pov:

"Hell no, I still got a stack of work to do and it's due today. Heesung's getting angry as well so I gotta do it now, DND me!" I ran outside of the cafeteria.

And before I ran to the department, Heesung called me. I answered it nervously and went to a corner to have privacy.

He told me that I should pass works on time and focus on there. I just grunted and answered okay to him. T

In the corner of my eye, I saw someone following me, I turned  around and saw Hanni, my heart had beaten faster as Hanni kept up on her.

I turned her gaze to her watch and Hanni tackled me and we flew to the Janitor's room.

We kept on going on circles and finally stopped when we hitted the wall, I grunted and patted my head. Hanni started to find the sound from where it came from.

We couldn't see because it's dark, the lights aren't opened. "M-minji, where are you? I-im scared." I felt Hanni bumping into things.

I couldn't help but run where the lights are, but I bumped into a shelf and that made me land on my butt. The door opened wide and it revealed the Janitor. He looked around and took out keys to lock it.

"W-wait!" I managed to shout, "Minji, p-please!" I heard Hanni weeping, I ran where the weeping sounds came from.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

"Hm? What was that?" The Janitor asked. He looked around and saw and heard nothing, so he left. Be he had been stopped because of Haerin.

Haerin is now going to help Heesung, Dani has now told what she had said to Hanni, and now Hanni is trying to fix her and Minji.

"Sir! Do you know where Kim Minji is? F-from building department?" Haerin panted. "Oh I'm sorry, I haven't seen Minji." Haerin just stormed out of the hallway and ran to Heesung's office.

She went up the stairs quickly, and she had almost tripped.

FAST FORWARD ⏩

Haerin had now reached the office, and she had seen from the window. Heesung is very upset, Haerin is guessing because of Jake. She didn't care and knocked on the door harshly.

Heesung jumped and held his chest, he went over to the door and peaked through the window. When he saw that it was Haerin, he quickly opened it and welcomed her.

"I've got no time for this Hee, we need to talk about you and Jake." Haerin took a chair from the distance and placed it infront of Heesung.

"Y-you know about it?" Heesung asked, "Yes I do, and now. Me and Minji is trying to help you. I don't like our Boss being a coward. Tell me what Jake told you to do to Minji."

Haerin stared deeply into Heesung's eyes, Heesung felt his heart ache, he looked at Haerin and sighed.

He fidgeted his fingers and took a deep breath. "Jake-"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji hugged Hanni tightly and sighed, her work isn't complete yet and Heesung's gonna get mad.

Minji glanced at Hanni and saw that Hanni was still shivering. Minji thought that she could open that lights so Hanni wouldn't be scared anymore.

She let go of the hug but Hanni held her tighter, Minji was surprised of the sudden move. So Minji just carried Hanni bridal style to open the lights.

Hanni blushed at what Minji did, she kept on glancing at Minji but she didn't give a fuck. When Minji opened the lights, they realized that it wasn't that clear to see.

The lights on the corner kept on flickering, Minji sighed and put Hanni down. She walked up to a chair to sit down. Before she sat, she looked at Hanni and asked. "Do you wanna sit?"

Hanni just gave Minji a nod, Minji scooted away and placed her left arm to her waist. She felt something wrong so she checked it. "Ah fuck." Minji's shirt was ripped, only the top part could be seen.

Her abs were clearly seen by Hanni, Hanni blushed. She put her head down and saw that her shirt was clearly ripped. She went red and turned around, Hanni glanced at Minji and saw that she is taking off her shirt.

After she was done, she lended it to Hanni while still covering her eyes. Hanni had no choice but to accept it, she took off her shirt and putted on Minji's. "Thanks.." Hanni checked the shirt and her body was covered for now.

She turned her head up and it revealed Minji shirtless, they made eye contact for a while and Minji was starting to get flushed. "H-how long do you think are we going to stay here?" Minji's asks. "I don't actually know." Hanni answered.

Minji sighed and reached for her phone, she opened it and saw that she is low battery. "Hanni do you have any charge? Or perhaps did you bring your phone?" Hanni just shook her head and sat on the chair.

Hanni stared at Minji, then Hanni tapped her shoulder then called her out."Minji, can we talk?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Few more chapters y'all!

Next week, I can update this novel once in a week. Because we have a game, and my body will hurt and I will get tired.

And I also want to thank you for 3k reads and 300+ votes! I really appreciate it.

And don't forget to vote every chapter guys! 🤟🏻