CHAPTER 38: Married.

Hanni's POV:

I'm here at a luxurious hotel, fashion designers are here doing my makeup. "You look fabulous Madam." My makeup artist complimented me. I laughed and focused back on my phone.

I am getting married today, what I said last night was granted by my in laws, my parents, and my husband. I looked in the mirror, then looked at the corner. I saw my beautiful white dress.

*KNOCK

"Oh! The groom's men are here!" My makeup artist went over to the door. "Wait a minute!" The other designers took the dress and gave it to me, they signed me to wear it.

I nodded and went over to the dressing room, "Come in." The groom's men went into the room. "Where's the bride?" Ryujin asks, finding me.

"She's in the dressing room dear." She pointed at the dressing room, I opened the curtains and they saw my long beautiful white dress, their jaws likely dropped to the floor of how beautiful I look. I chuckled and opened my arms wide for a hug.

They ran to me and each gave me a hug, after that. They looked very mesmerized by how I looked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's Pov:

I was in my suit right now, a knock came from the door. "The bride's maid are here!" The old woman tip tied to the wooden door.

The long wide door opened wide, I saw Hanni's bridesmaid's wearing such beautiful dresses. I stood up and walked up to each of them. Someone tugged my suit and I turned my head from where it came.

"You look very handsome Minji, take care if my Best friend." Dani looked into my eyes, I laughed and hugged her. "Of course I will." Dani sighed gladly.

I knew she had strong trust in me, I looked at the other bridesmaid's and smiled at them. They smiled back, "Uhm, why don't you sit in the couches first?" I offered, I push them to the nearby couch and let them sit. They gladly accepted it.

*RING

The churches bell rang loudly, I knew that it was time. The bridesmaid's stood my and signaled me good luck. I smiled and followed them. I walked to the church fastly because I have to be on the altar now.

But when I reached it, I froze on my spot from who I saw. It was Jake, and he was our priest. He waved at me proudly and put on his clothes. "Minji!"

I snapped and walked to the altar, I saw many flowers and many decorations. I saw my dad and Hanni's parents. They smiled at me and giving me a thumbs up.

The bell rang for the last time, and silence filled the air, I felt nervous alot. The wide wooden doors opened, flower girls and ring bearers walked in the middle of the way.

Many people were getting their phones to video and picture. After they came, bridesmaid's and groomsmen walked together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

"Pst." Jake said to Minji, he was their priest. Minji turned around and smiled at Jake, "Take care of Hanni." Minji nodded. She turned her gaze back at Hanni, she was now near. Her parents went up to her and helped her get onto the stage.

Minji took action and helped Hanni's parents and her. "Take care of my daughter." Mr Pham went down and bowed to Minji.

Minji bowed back and held Hanni's hand, "You look very beautiful Han." Minji complemented. Hanni's face was flushed, Jake coughed and went over to the microphone. "Good morning brother's and sisters. Today, we are celebrating, or we can call the marriage of Kim Minji and Pham Hanni." Jake fidgeted his fingers.

"Can I get an Amen?" Jake stood up for the crowd. "Amen!" They answer, Jake smiled and went over to the two. He took the things that are needed by the help of the altar members. "For now may I bless you two." Jake took the holy water and started to put in the two.

Next he did is he went to the table and placed the holy water there. "May the Ring bearers come in front?" The ring bearers walked up the altar and gave one each. "Please set them aside and kneel on here." The two kneeled down." The crowd went quiet.

Jake placed his hand in between the gap of Hanni and Minji, "For now, may I bless you..." Jake kept on saying, the two in front listened to him. After he was done and smiled once again and backed up, he gave Minji the microphone first and stood in between.

"May the public vows be said here." Jake signaled Minji, she took a deep breath and stared into Hanni's eyes.    "I Kim Minji take you Hanni Pham, to be my bride, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer or poorer. In sickness or in health, to love and cherish others. As long as we both shall live, with God as my witness. I give you my pledge." Hanni smiled not minding the crowd.

Minji gave the microphone to Hanni signaling that it's her turn. "I Pham Hanni take you Kim Minji, to be my husband, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer or poorer. In sickness or in health, to love and cherish others. As long as we both shall live, with God as my witness. I give you my pledge."

The priest smiled and took a deeply breath, "Now may you exchange rings." The two do as they told. As they put it in, they smiled at eachother. "Lift up the veil."

Minji lifted it up, her palms were getting sweaty a lot, Hanni held them. "Don't be nervous Minji." Minji held her breath. "You may now kiss the bride." Minji held Hanni's chin and pulled her closer.

Hanni did too and they had a passionate and sweet kiss together. The crowd cheered widly, "Thank you Hanni for giving me another chance."

"As long as you don't break my heart again."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon clapped his hands in the air, his face was plastered with a smile.

"But where's my happy ending?" Sunghoon questions himself. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw a girl.

"Can we be friends? Name's Y/N."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for supporting and reading my first ever novel!

This motivated me to make more and entertain you with more Bbangsaz au's!❤️

A new novel is updated. And it's...

Read now!

Read now!

Go to my profile, this will be updated as soon as possible!