CHAPTER 34: Are we back together? 🔥

Third person's POV:

"Minji can we talk?" Hanni asks, Minji looked at her and nodded. Hanni took the signal to start and explain while Minji kept on looking at her.

"Us it true that you broke up with me?" Minji's heart ached, she looked up to Hanni and walked towards her in front. She held her hand and gripped on it tight.

Hanni gulped and stared into her dark orbs. "I never did, Jake did it." But Hanni didn't focus and only looked at Minji's fine muscles. Minji looked confused and told her answer again but Hanni still didn't listen.

"I-" but Hanni didn't let Minji finish and covered her mouth with her hand. "I'm sorry Minji for what I'm going to do, I just can't help it."

Hanni wrapped her arms around and didn't hesitate what she was going to do. Minji and leaned in closer to kiss her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I'm very thankful to have you Haerin, please find Minji for now and help me." Heesung hugged Haerin while she just patted Heesung's back. "My pleasure." Haerin stated. She let go of the hug and the door opened.

Yuna, Heesung's wife had stepped in the office. "Why is my husband crying?" Yuna rushed to Heesung and wiped his tears. "It ain't me." Haerin rushed out of the room and closed it immediately.

She knows what Yuna's going to do if you hurt her lived ones. So Haerin ran for her life. When Haerin closed the door, she checked her watch. It was 3:00pm.

Their work ends at 4:30pm and Minji is nowhere to be found. And Hanni is too, Haerin asked many staffs and guards if they had left but no answers.

"Where the fuck are those two?" Haerin asked herself, she ran to the elevator and pressed the button.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni leaned in to kiss Minji, while the taller in was shocked by the sudden reaction. But she quickly melted into the deep and passionate kiss.

It was a very sloppy one and neither of them wanted to stop, Hanni snakes her arms through Minji's buff body. Once they stop they looked into eachothers eyes and it looked like they were lost in eachother.

Minji panted and held Hanni's waist, she looked into Hanni's hooded eyes and stared at it. "I want to do it." Hanni muttered out of nowhere.

Minji looked down and saw that Hanni was wet under. "Did my body literally turn you on?" Hanni nodded and took off her shirt. She massaged Minji's cock through her boxers and that made Minji groan hotly.

Hanni licked her lower lip and continued to massage it, then Minji held on to Hanni's waist and placed her leg in between Hanni's legs.

Hanni was indeed pleasured and she moaned out loudly, Minji had now become hard. Minji massaged Hanni's clit with her knee and Hanni was clearly enjoying it.

Minji's leaned in closer and tugged Hanni's panties off, Hanni obeyed and took it off in an instant motion, Minji stared at Hanni's beautiful body and she massaged Hanni's clit with her finger now.

Then she pushed in two fingers first and Hanni moaned out loudly, but Minji shutted her with a sloppy kiss. Hanni kept on moaning in between their kisses.

Minji added another two fingers and that made Hanni jolt. "A-ah faster!~" Minji became more harder and thrusted faster.

Hanni's moans were uneven and Minji stared at Hanni's pleased face. Minji took off Hanni's bra and cupped her left breast. Hanni shivered because of Minji's cold hands and it had touched her breast.

"I-im close." Hanni managed to moan out, Minji understood and continued to thrust her fingers faster. And in one last motion, she pushed her fingers deep inside Hanni's sore pussy.

Liquid gushed out if her core and in an instant motion, Minji licked Hanni's pussy, plus her fingers. Minji didn't waste one single drop of Hanni's liquid.

And as Minji was about to lick the last finger, Hanni took it and put in her mouth.

Minji looked at Hanni with lustful eyes, and so did Hanni. Hanni touched Minji's print and massaged it carefully. It looks like Hanni wants more.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YOW,

THIS CHAPTER IS WILD! And a few more chapters until this story is completely done!

Don't forget to vote every chapter guys! And continue to wait for the new bbangsaz Novel, Forced Marriage.