CHAPTER 18: Break from work.

Third person's POV:

"Alright guys, I had a fun vacation with you and I hope you do too. Let's all go back to our houses and rest for a month." Heesung said.

"We'll be looking forward to you guys, I hope you have a great vacation." Yuna added.

All of them bowed to the two, while both of them plastered a smile.

Everyone took their leave. While the circle was still waiting for Minji.

She was in the restroom, they are wondering why she is taking so long

"Can you check on Minji Haerin?" Hyein asked.

"Sure thing." Then she left.

As Haerin was walking to the nearby restroom where Minji went. She overheared something.

The voice was similar to Jake's and Heesung's. She peeked where the voices where coming from and hid somewhere nobody can see or hear her.

Then she saw Jake holding Heesung's neck, bit that tight though.

"When we get back to work, I want you to give my works to Minji okay bitch?" Jake said while smiling. Haerin was shocked.

"That bitch took Hanni away from me." Jake continued while slapping Heesung loud.

"Augh!"

"If you tell this to anyone, you'll be dead as soon as possible. I have you wrapped around my finger Heesung."

"I also have my bodygaurds." Jake said while punching Heesung for the last time and left.

Heesung was panting and rushed to the nearby restroom.

Haerin was still hiding because she was waiting for Jake to leave.

She had in her thought, Jake was fucking blackmailing their boss.

After Jake and Heesung left, she didn't want to tell this to anyone. Because she was scared.

When she saw Minji, she rushed to her.

"Minji what the hell took you so long." Haerin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Minji just pointed at Lia, so she followed Minji.

"She kept on flirting with me."

Haerin just pulled Minji outside.

"Their waiting for you man!" Haerin said while running.

They stopped on their tracks when they reached the car.

"Come on?"

Haerin said while she opened the front passenger seat.

But found Hanni seating already.

"Sorry, but Minji's princess can only sit here." Hanni said while looking at haerin.

She closed the door and went on the back. She found herself sitting with Yeji.

"Where are we going?" Minji asks

"Restaurant!" Hyein said.

"Park!" Hanni said.

"Home." Dani said.

The others looked at Dani and she looked like that she was about to faint.

"Don't worry guys. Dani just didn't sleep last night nor the airport." Haerin said with a smile

"But why?" Ryujin asks.

"You don't wanna know." Haerin smirked.

"Alright let's go home." Yeji exclaimed. 

FLASHBACK AT THE HOTEL IN HAERINS ROOM🔥

"H-haerin, it's t-to deep." Dani said with holding back her moans.

While Haerin kept on thrusting in and out.

"It's your fault baby for turning me on." Haerin said while thursting one last time and filled Dani with her warm liquids.

"Augh!"

END OF FLASH BACK (I DON'T WANT TO DETAIL IT IM SORRY!)

Minji drove all of them to their homes.

There was one last one to drive and it was Hanni.

She parked near her her house and unlocked the doors.

"When you change, go get some rest. Look, the sun is rising and it doesn't look like you slept well." Minji said to Hanni.

Hanni just nodded and kissed Minji's cheek.

"Good bye baby." Hanni got off and Minji drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's short!! Exams are coming up and I'm gonna be a representative to our school in poster making!

I might make less or short updates, I hope you guys understand!

-love Author-bread.

Please don't Break it again (BBANGSAZ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara