CHAPTER 4 :Alone together

Third person's Pov:

"Hanni don't be scared, it's me." She said

But Hanni was trembling and shaking
She calmed Hanni down by holding her hands and hugging her.

Hanni was shocked by the action but she didn't mind and she somehow recognized the voice. It was the voice of. Minji?

" I-is that you Minji?" She said with a Shakey voice.

" Yes it's me Hanni, calm down." Minji said while letting go of the smaller girl.

But Hanni stoped her. Minji was shocked why.

" NO! PLEASE DONT LET GO. IM SCARED!" Hanni said she was about to cry.

"A-alright Hanni, I won't let go.." Minji says. She wonders why she is stuttering.

" Let's go sit on the couch so we won't tired of standing." While Minji and Hanni is walking to the couch

They sat and Hanni hugged Minji sideways. It was freezing in there because the workers forgot to turn off the Aircon. Which the remote is in Boss lee's room, he forgot to return it.

Minji stood up and quickly got a blanket. Good thing her phone is still charged. She wrapped the blanket around Hanni and her.

She opened her messages and chatted Heesung. But he didn't respond. So she called him, but before that Hanni was already sleeping in Minji's chest.

So Minji just called Heesung.

"Yo Boss Hee, you awake?"

"What does it look like Mj?"

"OH YEAH, were stuck in the workplace hehe."

"What the fuck Kim! And what do you mean "we're"? Who are you with?" He said angrily.

" I'm with Hanni, it's just the two of us. I don't think we can work tomorrow."

" I understand Mj but on Tuesday we have a meeting with all workers okay?" He said and worry is already visible in his words.

"Please come here early Hee." I said and chucked a little.

" Mk." And he ended the call.

Minji checked the time and it was 11:30, she really needed to sleep. And in the morning Heesung is going here and he will inform Hanni about the meeting on Tuesday.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SUP MY FELLOW READERS! HOWS THE STORY? I HAVE FREE TIME THATS WHY I CAN MAKE PARTS TODAY! IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT!! IM IN A HURRY!!!
                             -  AUTHOR

-----------------------------------------------------------SUP MY FELLOW READERS! HOWS THE STORY? I HAVE FREE TIME THATS WHY I CAN MAKE PARTS TODAY! IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT!! IM IN A HURRY!!!                             -  AUTHOR