CHAPTER 2: At the office.

Hanni's POV:

Yesterday I had a meeting with Minji, we talked about the plates I made. I can already see in my eyes that she likes it alot. Its like I have butterflies in my stomach! While my driver was driving, I couldn't help but think about Minji's smile.

IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was getting ready for work and it's 7:30 now. I had to be there before 8:30 because Boss Lee needed a word with me for a new plate.

As I went down I got my phone and called my driver. He went here real quick, after that we went outside.

He opened the door for me and I smiled and said

"Thank you Yeonjun."

"Always welcome Ms. Pham."

After that we drove off to the office. The work place was like a 20 minute drive.

While I still haven't arrived I called my mom. It was ringing but she isn't answering. I wondered why, but I shrugged it off because maybe she's working.

*FAST FORWARD

I arrived at the office at 8:00. It was traffic, that's why I didn't arrived there at 7:50.

I walked to the door and signaled my driver that he can leave. And he obeyed.

I greeted the gaurd before going in

"Good morning Officer Shin. You look formal today aren't you? Are you somehow trying to impress somebody?" I said teasingly. Her cheeks turned slightly red, so as her ears.

If you don't know, this Officer Shin Ryujin. Has a crush on Hwang Yeji. Every time I pass her. I greet her with a tease. Which Always work.

But she always gets me back by teasing me with Minji.

"G-good morning too Hanni, stop teasing me!" She said while pouting.

I laughed it off and walked in. I got in the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor.

I liked working here. Not just because Minji and my friends is here. It's because I find it peaceful here. It's also quiet and relaxing here. But I stress out in there too.

While thinking intensely the elevator suddenly stopped. I started to panic but to my surprise.

*DING!

I was just on the 3rd floor now. Silly me.

I walked towards Mr Lee's office. But before I could touch the door nob
I felt two pairs of hand on my shoulders. But it turns out it was just Minji.

"Good morning Pham!" She said smiling at me.

" Good morning too Minji!" I said while hugging her not too tight.

"I see you have a word with Mr Lee ah? You better go to Mr Lee now, Heesung  doesn't like his workers being late!" She says while letting go of the hug.

I nodded and bid good bye to Minji. I opened the door. Mr lee was standing at the window, looking at the clouds.

I closed the door and he turned around. He smiled at me and took a seat he signaled me to sit down on the chair in front of him.

I sitted and looked at him

"So Mr, what would you want to tell me?" I asked

"Ms Pham, can I ask you a favour?" I
Heesung says.

I nodded and he got the files from his drawer.

" So Pham, I know you are our architect here in this company right? I'm wondering if you can make a mansion that is in modern style, she wants it big. What I mean by big, is really big. I'm sorry to say but she wants to see the plates tomorrow, I told her if it can be after tomorrow because I know drawing plates is long.  But, she disagreed she told me that she'll pay larger. I had no choice Pham. Don't worry I will pay you higher." He said to me while getting a large paper for me to put in.

But I was shocked seeing the paper when he handed me. The paper was tall as him! And the thicknesses  is thick as his desk!

It's like my jaw dropped to the floor. How am I supposed to do this in a day!? But Mr lee spoke.

" I will cut of your computer work first Pham. Is this okay to you?"
He asked with worry in his eyes.

I smiled and said

" I will try my best Mr." I stood up and bowed.

"Okay Hanni, you may take your leave." I obeyed and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PART MAY BE TOMORROW!
- Author

----------------------------------------------------------- THIRD PART MAY BE TOMORROW!- Author