CHAPTER 11: Trip to Hawaii.

TIME SKIP TO 6:00PM!💥

Third person's POV:

After Minji drove them to their houses, she drove to her house and packed her things. She put her things in two big bags.

Then she chose an outfit for tomorrow, a comfortable outfit. She chose sweat pants with a sleeveless shirt and a turtle neck jacket.

After that she called her Father to say that she's going to Hawaii for 2 weeks,  of course her father agreed because he doesn't have enough time for Minji.

And Minji understands, but sometimes Minji visits her dad's office.

She grew up with her dad because, her mom died a few years ago. They visit her grave 5 times a year.

Minji really misses her mom and she knows that she in peace right now.

Minji smiles to herself remembering the times she and her mom packing things together whenever they travel.

After she's done she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

Then she went to bed, she opened her phone and checked if any messages from the group or the work place, and there's none, so she just set her alarm at 2:30.

And proceeds to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni's POV:

I was still awake and it is 10:00pm I should be asleep right now. But I couldn't, because I'm excited about the trip tomorrow. But I have no choice but to sleep so I turn off my phone.

Minji is also picking me, Yeji and Hyein at our houses for us to go to the  place where our meet up is. I better stop thinking right now. I gotta sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

It was 2:30 and Minji's alarm turned on, she got up lazily and showered. Meanwhile, the alarms of the others also turned on and they showered quickly.

They changed and Minji put her luggage at the back of her trunk. And left space for Hanni and Yeji, the hella crazy duo.

It was 3:15 and she better drive to their houses now. So she got her car keys and drove straight to Yeji's house.

Yeji was on her door way fighting the urge to sleep. Minji honked very loud, and Yeji jumped.

"What the hell Mj!"Yeji said while walking towards the car and putting her stuff.

"Meh, let's just go." She responds

Minji drives so fast that they almost crashed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MINJI!" Yeji screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Sorry!" Minji responded carelessly

They reached to Hanni's house and Hanni opened the door wider and signaled Minji to put her luggage at the back.

Minji has no other choice but to do it because she knew Hanni slept at 11:00 because of her active status.

After putting the bags in the luggage, she said to the two.

"Buckle up baby." She said smiling mischievously at the two as she geared up and speeded to the airport.

"WAHHH!" Hanni cries out.

"FUCKING SLOW DOWN MAN!" Yeji said while her eyes are closed.

It was not long until they arrive at the airport, when Heesungs bodygaurds put the luggages down Hanni and Yeji couldn't walk properly. Because they were dizzy, Heesung understood and scolded Minji.

Which Minji didn't listen. When all of them where complete they all went to Heesungs Private plane. They are all on businesses class.

"Uh, guys so we have 5 departments right?" Heesung asks while everyone responded a nod.

"Each department has 9 workers and 1 department head, and that makes it ten." Heesung added.

"So each line of seat are duos, I purposely made your seatmate a different department. And I purposely made the noisy persons sit near the department heads m'kay?" Everyone nodded.

"I'm gonna give you guys a ticket and you will know what seat are you on okay?" Heesung says.

"Alright you guys can do this by yourselfs." He said as he left to go at the front.

Minji looked at her ticket and it was on B3 so she went to B3. And Hanni got B4. So it turns out that they were seat mates.

"So your my seatmate ah?" Minji says to Hanni while smiling.

"I-is guess so." She responds.

They all went to there respective seats and the pilot announced.

"Good morning everyone, my name is captain Park Jay I hope we will all have a safe flight." He announced.

Then the plane started moving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Minji's Pov:

I realized that Hanni's hands were shaking and I started to get worried.

"Pham." I said. But she didn't answer.

"Hanni." I said again. But the same, ni answer.

She was shivering so I holded her hand and caressed it with my thumb.

"Calm down Hanni, is this your first time?" I asked.

"Y-yes" she replied.

"We'll be alright Hanni, I was once afraid also." I said while I was still caressing her hand.

Then the plane took off and Hanni held my hand tightly. I just letted her because it was her first time.

And a few seconds after flying up in air, we are now just flying on the air. The plane was balanced fine.

Hanni opened her eyes and letted go of my hand, I looked out of the window and saw the beautiful view of America.

After looking outside for long the lights went out because it was time to sleep.

When I looked at my left I saw Hanni leaning on my shoulder. She looked very cute, and I also decided to sleep aswell. So I drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE TOMORROW!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER!!