CHAPTER 25: Broken.

Hanni's POV:

I went to the bathroom and got wipes, because I'm doing my makeup today and Lily told us that she's having a party.

Minji and Haerin don't know because they are busy and they aren't that close to Lily.

But Dani isn't also coming because she has a formal meeting with Yuna.

*DING!

I heard that from my phone, so I took it and when I saw the message. I swear, my eyes started to water and my heart started aching.

Minji messaged me that she was breaking up with me, and she's going to be with Danielle.

I tried to hold my tears but they fell. I couldn't stop, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my makeup was ruined.

Minji was kissing Danielle and that made my heart broken. So Minji was only there to play with me? Like a fucking toy?

"Agh!" I cried out. Muffled screams and cries filled the room. It was also heard outside.

*KNOCK *KNOCK

I heard from the door.

"G-good away. I can't go to the party." I tried to wipe my tears.

"Hanni, why are you crying?" Jake asked. Jake is picking me up, but I bursted out into tears.

I didn't answer and just unlocked the door for him to get inside. I opened the door revealing Jake in a nice suit. But Minji would look better in it.

"Is this about Minji?" Jake asked.

I just nodded and sat on the edge of my bed. Jake came closer and held my hand. Caressing it.

"I know this because I saw them kiss. Calm yourself down. And forget about her. Just be with me, I could treat you better." Jake told me.

"But I still love Minji, and my feelings will not go away." I tell him.

"I can wait Han."

I just nodded and stood up, and signaled him to go. Because I don't want to be late.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV:

Minji was tied up in a chair, the temperature was warm.

"Minji, Minji." Someone told her.

Minji had woken up and she started to panic. She kept on shaking herself so she can try and get out.

"What the fuck do you want!" She cried out.

"Minji calm down it's me Jungwon!" Jungwon said as he took off Minji's blind fold.

"J-jungwon?" Minji's eyes widen.

"Please get me out of here! I need to go to Hanni!" Minji screamed out.

"It's too late Minji, Jake played her thinking you broke up with her. Now h-he has a plan! " Sunoo told them.

"But now us bodyguards have a chance to ruin this headquarters like it never existed and run for freedom!" A body told Minji.

"But we have to protect you and pretend we, uh." Jungwon said but got cut off by Sunoo.

"We told you to ignore Hanni, now you have a chance to explain!"

"Okay! Let's ruin this and I'm gonna let you guys have freedom."

*GLASS BREAKS*

"HANDS UP NOW! WE ARE HERE TO FIND JAKE." Haerin said while pointing her gun.

"Haerin?" Minji was confused.

"Minji! I'm glad your okay! I'm here to-"

"I know Haerin, they are here to help too. And I got a fake break up with Hanni. Look, I bought her a necklace but somethibg wrong happened." She cut off Haerin.

She took something out of her pocket revealing a beautiful box and inside it is a beautiful necklace.

Minji closed the box and put it back in her pocket.

"She will forever be my first and last love." Minji said.

"But now, break every technology in here." Haerin continued it her her.

"I have Brother Soobin in, he can help us."

"He has been killing people, and tortured whoever touched his things and who he likes." A guys told them.

"What are you guys waiting for? Destroy these and find freedom!" Jungwon cried out.

Haerin gave each of them bats and crowbars. Then they destroyed every piece in their releasing their anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Hanni! Right on time." Lily said while hugging her.

"Anything happened?" Lily asked.

"Well, broken heart just today."

"Oh dear baby. Cheer up love!" Lily tried.

Jake excused himself and went to the men who were drinking. Hanni went over to her friends and sat down.

"Hey I heard about your break-"

"I'd not want to talk about it. One word of it and we're over." Hanni said to them carelessly.

"But she'll still be coming our friendgroup. I still love her, and it will never change. Strange isn't?" Hanni downed 3 shots of liquor right away.

"You have to calm down han." Ryujin tried to calm her down.

"Nope."

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

"Ugh.." Hanni groaned out.

"Your drunk Hanni, good thing we didn't drink alot. Were worried about you."

But Hanni blacked out because of her dizzyness.

Yeji felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Dani, together with Haerin and Minji.

"Oh, the player is here." Ryujin said.

"No, let me explain. It's my only chance to you guys. Jake's drunk so it's my only chance. Please."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote every chapter!