CHAPTER 35: Will you forgive me?

Minji's Pov:

After I had sex with Hanni, I stared deeply into her. I miss this very much, Hanni did the same and we had stared into eachothers eyes.

Neither of us wanted to break it, silence filled the air and I decided to break it. "Hanni, c-can you let me explain?" I took my member out Hanni's hole. Hanni groaned and her head fell down on my shoulder.

I gulped and took my boxers and pants on the floor, I wore it a I took Hanni's next. I helped her stand and I reached for her underwear, pants, and my shirt.

While Hanni was putting on, I kept on looking at her waiting for an answer. "Min, stop looking at me like that." I fixedy gaze quickly and put my head down.

I felt her going near me, shivers went down my spine. She patted my shoulder and lifted my chin. "You don't need to, I understand what you've gone through. I was blind for not being suspicious with Jake." Hanni caressed my cheeks.

My heart beated faster and faster, I couldn't speak because of my nervousness. "Haha, no pressure love." I missed her calling me that.

I held her hand and looked into her eyes. "Can we please restart this Hanni? I promise, I will treat you better. A-and my feelings never actually left." I confessed, Hanni chuckled and hugged me tight. "No need for Minji-ah, no need to court me as well, my feelings never left too, just please don't break my heart again." We stared at each other and smiled.

"Does this mean we're together again?" I ask, Hanni didn't respond, but she did with a peck on my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

Sunghoon roamed around the companies building, he stopped and peaked when he heard Soobin and Haerin's voice.

"Haerin, what's up now?" Soobin asjs with a smile. "Everything is now fine, but we have to protect Heesung and Minji's relationship. Oh wait, speaking of Minji, have you seen her?" Soobin laughed it off while Haerin looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean? Hanni and Minji literally had sex in the Janitor's room. I clearly heard Hanni's moans." Haerin slapped her brothers shoulder hard.

"I guess that their okay, but we have to focus on Heesung and Jake." Soobin nodded and he saw Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon! Do you wanna help?" Soobin smirked. Sunghoon's heart raced, he gulped out of nervousness. "S-sure." He answered, Haerin's eyes widened and she went up to Sunghoon, she gripped her hands on Sunghoon's shoulder. "Y-you wanna help?"

Sunghoon nodded and Haerin hugged him, she smiled and Sunghoon was frozen like ice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji kept on banging at the door, but it looks like no one's hearing such a thing. "How are we gonna get out of here?" Minji placed her hands on her waist.

Hanni was watching her, then she noticed a charger. "Minji, it's a charger." Hanni waved it. Minji turned back and her eyes sparkled.

She ran up to Hanni and hugged her, she took it and took out her phone. Minji started to find a charger hole. "Aha!" Minji plugged in the charger. Hanni giggled because Minji looks cute, like a kid.

She waits her phone to at least be 10%. She stood up and started to look in each box, she only found detergent, dish soap, broomsticks, and towels.

Hanni stood up to help Minji find clues, she went to the first box she saw, it was very high that she could not reach it. She tried jumping but still doesn't work. Minji noticed and stood behind her, she reached for the box and gave it to her.

*KNOCK KNOCK

The door banged, that made the two jump,Minji walked over to the door and she tried to unlock it. "Hey! The doors locked!" Minji exclaimed. "I know." A deep and dark voice answered. Hanni stood up and shivered.

"J-jake?" Hanni questions, a laugh went out of Jake's mouth. Muffled screams are heard by the two. "I'm with you boss, you have two choices, oh I mean three. Number one is your boss dies but you two live, second you Minji die but your boss and Hanni leaves. Third," The two went silent.

"I get Hanni, you don't bother her. You have no contact or control with her. But you two live." Jake smiles through the door. Minji gulped and she started shaking. Hanni went up to her and held her arm. "Minji-"

"Hey! Take your hands off that man!" A police told Jake. Jake faced the officers and held out a knife, he placed it near Heesung's neck, he smirked to the officers. "Haerin, Sunghoon, you've gotten great together after that fight ah? You are fucking snitches." Jake started to put the knife closer to Heesung's neck.

"Mffghh" Heesung struggle, "Heesung!" Yuna ran to him but the guards stopped her. "Take that woman safe away from that man." The head police had commanded.

The others obeyed and took her away, tears fell down from yuna's face. "Heesung!" She cried out one last time.

Jake gazed at the knife and gave the police a bored face. Jake raised the knife and pushed it to Heesung's chest.

But suddenly, his hand was stopped, it was invisible. "W-what the fuck?" Jake said. The invisible thing started to turn into a woman. And it was Dani.

"Bitch ass, put our boss down." Dani commanded, Jake smiled, but he got tackled and they both fell down. Heesung flew out of his arms. He rolled to the wall until he bumped into it.

Ryujin came and took out handcuffs, he cuffed Jake's wrists and took out a tazer. "There's people at the Janitor's room, I have to take this man to the car." Ryujin tazed Jake, he was now paralyzed. Ryujin lifted him up and took him to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Endings almost near!!

And don't forget to vote every chapter.