CHAPTER 16: I'm in charge.🔥

Hanni's POV:

While me and the girls are the hut, I noticed someone seducing Minji. They looked like they were having fun.

I don't like how this is going, I can already see uncomfort in Minji's eyes.

Turns out it was Lia, she's a playgirl in our company. I watched them and felt my blood boiling.

She was touching Minji's arms and resting her head on her neck. I fucking hated it.

"Uhmmm, I have a girlfriend." Minji spoke while searching for me.

"But she isn't here.." Lia reached for Minji's hand. It was also gonna be night soon. The time right now is 4:30.

And it was dinner time. We were having dinner here. I was gonna give Minji a punishment later night.

I clenched my jaw and continued to stare at them. My friend saw me and told me to calm down.

"Pham, calm down." Dani said. While caressing my back.

"I-im gonna go to the, u-uhm, bathroom." Minji said while pushing Lia away.

Lia let go and followed Minji. And I wasn't gonna let that bitch get to my Minji.

So I followed them secretly.

Minji tried to run faster so Lia couldn't catch up to her but Lia was fast.

I tried to keep up with them until Lia pulled Minji's arm to a dark place near the bushes.

They fell and Lia was laying down while Minji was on top.

Minji stood up right away and left Lia. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Jake.

"Hanni why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." I said.

"Hey! Come and eat dinner!" Heesung and Yuna shouted.

Jake tried to hold my hand but I shrugged it off.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV:

They went to the hut to eat, Hanni went over to her girlfriend and told her she's sleeping in her room tonight.

But she's actually going to punish her tonight. Hanni gets jealous easily, so you better watch out.

"Here's your food Hanni and Minji." Yuna said to the two.

But Hanni was ignoring Minji.

"Love, where are you-" Minji said but Hanni walked out quickly until she couldn't see her anymore.

She left Minji confused. What did she do wrong?

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

They were done eating and they fixed their mess. They all went to their rooms and Hanni went to her room to wear her lingerie.

WARNING! SMUT AHEAD🔥

Hanni knocked at Minji's door and Minji's opened it with a smile.

But Hanni still ignored her, Minji was very confused.

She opened the bathroom door and brushed her teeth.

Hanni knew that it was time for the punishment.

She waited for Minji to go to the bed.

"Love, why are you ignoring me?" Minji asked.

She wrapped her arms around Minji and kissed her passionately. Minji was shocked by the sudden reaction.

"Call me mommy for the night." Hanni said to Minji's ear seductively.

She took off her clothes reaviling her lingerie. Minji pinned her to the wall but Hanni told her.

"Oh no baby, I'm in charge. You're getting a punishment for the night, I get jealous easily baby."

Minji was hard.

"Take off those pants and boxers." Hanni commanded.

Minji's not gonna lie, Hanni looked scary as fuck. So she obeyed.

Revising her hard, veiny cock. Hanni wanted that inside her but she remembered that it was Minji's punishment.

She pushed Minji to the bed and Minji sat at the bed.

"Hanni-" Minji was cutted off because Hanni started to massage Minji's dick. And she got her toy for Minji.

"Hngg~" Minji felt her member go harder.

"Look baby. I got you a toy! It's a urethra stopper." Hanni said cheerfully.

She held Minji's dick and pushed the toy through her urethral opening.

Minji pants.

"Hah..~"

"Ugh~"

Hanni let go of Minji's penis and it was standing tall.

"I told you to call me Mommy for the night." Hanni said coldly.

"M-mommy could I p-please cum?"

"No." Hanni said without hesitation.

Hanni got hand cuffs and cuffed Minji's wrist from behind.

"Your punishment starts now."

Hanni began jerking Minji's dick. Minji couldn't hold it anymore.

"Aughh.~"  Minji's face became flushed.

"Oh my sweet baby. Wanting to cum."

"Please l-love."

Hanni began sucking Minji's dick. Sucking the head like a lolipop.

Minji began moaning loudly.

After sucking for awhile. She started stripping.

"M-mommy, p-please. It h-hurts." Minji's tears began to fall. Hanni was now naked in front of Minji.

She walked to her.

"Do you want to come now Love?"

"Yes p-please mommy.~"

"Let me come with you too."

Hanni took off the toy and  went to Minji's lap, and sank in her dick.

They both moaned out a loud one. Hanni began bouncing up and down.

While Minji was staring at her breast. She leaned in and sucked her left nipple.

"Augh!" Hanni moaned out.

"I-im close mommy.."

"Me too."

Minji loaded Hanni with a lot of cum and Hanni cumed aswell. Hanni took off Minji's cuffs and Hanni fell on Minji's shoulder.

"I feel great now mommy."

"Don't do that again Minji."

"Okay"

"Do you have plans taking your dick off?" Hanni asked with her tired eyes.

Minji takes off her dick off of Hanni, she saw that her dick is full of cum. And saw Hanni fast asleep.

She layed Hanni down and slept aswell.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How's the chapter guys??

Don't forget to vote every chapter!!