CHAPTER 5: It's Okay.

Hanni's POV:

I woke up because the sunlight literally hit my face, but I realized that I was hugging something! I turn to one I hugged and it turns out it's the freaking Kim Minji!

My cheeks turned red and buried my face onto her chest. She smells really good. I turned to get my phone to check what time it is. It's 7:00am and my notifications are blowing up!

I literally have 99+ notifications from my friends gc. I opened it and read it. They were worried about me. I texted them back and told them what happened. But they didn't see I think they are still sleeping.

I chuckled softly, then Minji woke up.

"Good morning Pham, are you alright?" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Just fine Min." I looked at her with a smile.

"Heesung will be here at 7:30 to get us out of here, he texted me earlier at 4:30." She said standing up and fixing her clothes.

I nodded and did the same.

"Hanni why were you still scared when I tried to calm you down and when I was just gonna get a blanket?"

"Uhm, Minji you may not know but.."

" I'm afraid of the dark. I have a childhood trauma that my bullies in school will always lock me up in the janitors closet. I would always be crying there all alone. I never told the principal nor my parents." I said while staring down at the floor

Minji patted my back softly. She looked at me with worried eyes. Until Heesung opened the door

"Okay, time to get you guys out. Good thing my wife was still awake when you called me Mj. If she wasn't, you could be stuck here until Tuesday. Without food." Heesung said while opening the door wider.

"C'mon let's go to a restaurant after you guys freshen up. I'm gonna take you guys to your house first and I'm gonna pick you guys up at 8:30. Does that sound okay?" Heesung says with a worried face

" That would be nice hee. Let's go now so we won't be late. Mr Lee doesn't like late people right?" Minji says jokingly

Heesung slapped the shoulder of Minji while I laughed quietly.

We went to the elevator and I pressed the ground floor.

"Hanni"

"Hm?"

" We have a meeting here on Tuesday with all the workers. You should be here at 8:00am okay? It's really important."

I nodded

"Oh wait! How is the plating of the mansion? Is it done? Are you tired?"

He bombed me with questions!

" Calm down Hee, let Hanni answer it one by one." Minji says with a smile.

" Yes it is done, the plating is just right, and I am a little tired." I say while handing the big plating paper.

"Thank you Hanni." He said as he got his folder.

*DING!

We had arrived here at the ground floor and we walked up to the exit. Heesung opened his car and Minji opened the door for me.

I thanked her and she just smiled at me. After that she sat in the passenger seat at the front with Heesung leaving me at the back.

I texted my friends telling them I'm going to a restaurant with Mj and Hee. Then I turned off my phone

* FAST FORWARD

" Thank you Heesung! I really appreciate for the ride." I say

" No problem, it's my job to keep my workers, happy and safe. I better get going now Pham. I have to take Minji aswell. Bye!!" He says with a wave. I waved back and went inside.

When I went inside I rushed to my room not minding my parents questions and went to the bathroom quick!

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY CHAPTER.♥️♥️♥️♥️ (No pics for today because my photos won't work🤧)

Please don't Break it again (BBANGSAZ)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara