CHAPTER 23: Somethings wrong.

Third person's POV:

"It's 11:30, we're leaving at 12:00pm right?" Ryujin asked them.

"Yeah, just finish your drinks. In gonna drive the car here." Minji told them as she left.

Minji went to the parking lot and found Jake's car.

She glanced at the window and saw masked men. She didn't mind it and opened the doors.

The rest finished their coffee and fixed themselves. Hanni reminded them that she's going to use the restroom.

She told Haerin and Felix to wait for her at the door, and the rest got in the car.

"Why aren't they in here yet?" Asked Minji.

"Hanni's gonna use the restroom." Sunghoon replied.

"Really? Hanni looks like she's getting blocked." Yeji corrected Sunghoon.

"Wait she's getting cornered!" Dani exclaimed.

Minji's eyes widen and she quickly tried to take off her seat belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni went to the bathroom and did her business, but first she washed her hands before going in the stall.

But she has been noticing that these masked men were bothering her. It looked like they were following her.

Hanni didn't mind it and continued her business, after she was done.

The masked men went near her, she had enough.

"Okay masked men, or whoever you are. What do you want?"

The three men didn't answer but someone their back began to move forward.

Hanni kept on stepping back but hey kept stepping forward. Hanni reached the wall and began to panic.

"Our boss wants you-" the man in a cat mask said.

"Shut the fuck up." The dog mask cut off.

Before the their boss could even speak someone already spoke.

"What's taking so long Han?" Minji asked.

"Minji!" Hanni exclaimed and pushed the bodyguards away.

Minji just glanced at them and met eyes with their boss. They looked familiar.

"Baby let's go please, I feel unsafe." Hanni whispered.

Minji took one more glance at them and went to the car with Hanni. Minji checked on Hanni and she was worried.

"Haerin, Felix let's go." Minji commanded.

They obeyed and went to the car. Minji started it and left. As she was driving, she have been noticing  Haerin, and Sunghoon being weird.

But she needed to focused in the road so she glanced one more time at them and focused driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Woah! This festival looks fire!" Felix said to us as his gaze was still at the festival.

"We have to check in first." Hanni said.

"I have paid the tickets online now."

They went to the entrance and Hanni gave them the tickets. They have noticed many pumpkins and stalls.

"Where do you guys wanna go first? We can split up or we can do these together." Minji asked them.

"It's better if we're together! More people, more fun!" Hyein said.

"Why don't we make our own candy apple?" Hanni questioned them.

The headed to the candy apple maker and the staff told us where to make. They made a line and started to make.

The first one was Minji, she made hers not too sweet and not too bitter. She wanted hers balanced.

Next up was Hanni, she made hers slightly sweet, Dani made hers very sweet.

They chatted and chatted.

As they were making Felix suddenly laughed, and that caught their attention.

His candy apple was full of marshmallows, sprinkles, candies and more.

"You're getting diabetes." Sunghoon said.

"M'kay" Felix answered.

They headed to their tables and are theirs and chatted and pictured.

But Minji was just peacefully eating hers. And Hanni was staring at her.

She rested her head into Minji's, it started to get darker and the lighted opened.

It was windy and cold, Minji looked up and saw drones forming in to pumpkins, ghost's, skeletons and more. That made her smile.

"Love look at that." Minji said to Hanni.

Hanni looked at the sky and saw the drones. She smiled and leaned in to kiss Minji's cheek.

Minji giggled and turned her gaze back to the sky.

"Minji, I have a question."

Minji just hummed to Hanni while she just took a deep breath.

"Would you still love me even if we aren't together or we broke up? Im sorry for the random question." Hanni asked while deeply looking at Minji's eyes.

Minji just smiled at the question of Hanni.

"I would still love you Pham, you will be my first and last love. I would have nobody else. Even if you don't love me back, I would still love you. But it would be hard for me to fight alone." Minji held Hanni's hand.

"Even if this relationship doesn't last long, I would still be in love with you.  I'd just say to myself in another life Hanni, our relationship would last long until I die." Minji smiled at what she said.

"I would also try and get you back even if there's no hope."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jake's bodyguard has been listening to the couple, to be honest to his bodyguards they don't want to break the relationship of the two.

They are ment to be with eachother, they thought. But this was against their life.

"Minji's so sweet with Hanni. I don't want to do this mission now." Jungwon said as he took of his cat mask.

"I want to get back to my love Jay." Jungwon held his tears.

"But why does it still need to be against our life?" Jungwon asked himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading guys!♥️

My exams are tomorrow so please wish me luck!! I tried my best to update you guys!

Don't forget to vote every chapter m'kay?

Lysm!

- Author-bread