CHAPTER 6: Breakfast treat.

Heesung's Pov:

It was 8:10 and I was outside Hanni's house for me to pick her up. Minji is at the back because my wife is beside me using her phone and listening to music with her ear pods.

Not so long and somebody tapped on the window, and I realized that it was Hanni, I unlocked the doors and she got in. Then she closed it.

"Let's go shall we?" I looked at the back while the two nodded.

"Lez go!" The two shouted.

*FAST FORWARD

Third person's POV:

When the four arrived at the restaurant Minji was shocked because
How big the restaurant is.

Hanni took out her phone and pictured the restaurant and Minji to post in her twitter.

They got in and chose a table to sit, Heesung pulled the chair for his wife. Minji and Hanni whispered something to each other. Which left Heesung and his wife confused.

The two of them were smirking at one another.

"Pstt! Pham." Minji exclaimed quietly. Loud enough for only Hanni to hear.

"Hmmm?" She responds.

"Let's pretend that were together! So we wouldn't look like heartless freaks here. Heesung took us to a restaurant where people are dating!" She said whispering and shouting.

"Looks like your right." Hanni says while looking around.

Hanni agreed to Minji's idea. Minji pulled a chair for Hanni to seat, which Hanni accepted.

Then Minji sat beside Hanni.

"So what would you two want?" Mrs Lee says to the two people in front of them.

"Pancakes and coffee Ms." Minji says then gives Hanni the menu.

"A bagel with mayo and ham on the side." She says while giving Ms Lee the menu.

"Please call me Yuna." She said.

"And you hon?" She asked with a smile.

"You." Hee said with a joking tone.

Hanni and Minji was shocked by what Heesung said. There movement has just been freezed.

"Boss is flirty as fuck.." Minji said while looking at Heesung.

"Hell yeah." Hanni says holding her laugh because on how corny Heesung says.

"Just kidding baby, I want the egg fried rice please." Heesung says while he chuckled.

"Okay Hon." Yuna stepped out of the table to go to the counter.

"Just kidding baby.~" Hanni and Minji mocked jokingly.

Heesung was about to burst out of anger because of the two latters.

"Hanni I'm just gonna go to the bathroom okay? I'm gonna be back soon." Minji says while getting up.

Hanni nods and proceeds to focus on something.

Heesung smells something not right.

"Are you two dating?" Heesung says with his eyes opened wide!

"No, we are pretending because you took us to a restaurant that are for couples." Hanni says giving a glare.

"My bad." Heesung says.

Then Hanni looks at the CR. She finds Minji going out of the men's bathroom. She's pretty shocked because she just found out that Minji's intersex!

"Back!" Yuna and Minji says. They are both holding trays of food.

"Your pretending Mj is pretty good." Heesung says between his chews.

"Thank you, don't do this again Hee. A dating restaurant.." Mj says.

"You gotta make sure we have lovers now." Minji says putting the butter onto her pancakes.

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

Hanni's POV:

"You wanna try Han?" Mj asks me.

"Sure!" I opened my mouth and she fed me pancakes.

"Mmm, tastes good!" I say while Minji pats my head. But my tummy was like full of butterflies!! I wonder if Minji feels the same

*FAST FORWARD ⏩

We were done eating me and Minji wanted to split the bill with Yuna but she said it's her treat.

We had no other choice but to accept it. We thanked Boss and his wife for the treat.

"I'm gonna fetch you guys home okay?
Remember tomorrow, there's a meeting."

We nodded and got in the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gn y'all it's night here. Tomorrow may be the update! Thank you for 50+ readers!! - Author

WAIT DO T FORGET TO VOTE VERY CHAPTER!! BYE BUNNIES ❤️