CHAPTER 37: Surprise.

Third person's POV:

"Surprise? What does she mean?" Hanni asks, she scratches her head and looks out of the window, Hanni sees a full moon outside her dorm. She stared at it deeply and stole pictures of it.

*DING

A message popped out, Hanni readed it and it said, "Hanni, let's go to the park when I get home, I'll pick you up." The chat was from her girlfriend. Hanni smiled and flopped herself to bed.

She fixed her position and layed down, she stared at the ceiling thinking about what they are going to do at the park.

Hanni giggles at her random thoughts, she checked the sky and saw an airplane. "I hope that's Minji." Hanni thought. Then she drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji's jet had passed America, she had to go to Australia to pick up Hanni's parents. "Minji, calm down. Your pilot will call you when we reach Australia." Mr Kim comforted his daughter. Minji had been awake because of nervousness, she hasn't seen Hanni's parents.

"Okay." Minji sat on the couch and opened her phone, she saw that Hanni seen her plane and her chat. A smile appeared on her face.

Silence filled inside of the jet, Minji glanced at the window, she had seen seas. She checked the time and it was 4:48am sunrise was about to appear.

"Good morning your captain speaking, we have at least 1 hour or  1 hour and a half till we get to Australia." Minji stood up and went to the flight attendants.

"Ma'am could I please get food?" Minji asks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Haerin stepped in the hospital, she went up to the counter and asked. "Good morning, where's room number.. 365?"

The worker tapped on her computer, Haerin was still waiting. "Your visiting, Sim Jae-yun?" The girl asks. Haerin nodded, she took her card. But when she was about to give it. She had met eyes with the girl.

She was very familiar, "Wait, Lia?" Haerin froze. The girl infront of Haerin froze as well. She nodded. "Yes it's me Haerin, don't worry I've moved on." Lia smiled softly.

"Why are you visiting my brother? Didn't he-"

"Past is past Lia." Haerin took her leave, Lia was stunned by the sudden move. But she quickly smiled after, "I'm happy that you've forgave us." Lia sat back on her chair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*KNOCK KNOCK

The sound echoed inside the room. "Looks like you got a visitor Jake." Jungwon stood up and went over to the door. "Ooh! Who is it, who is it?" Jake happily stood up. Jungwon revealed what's outside and Jake saw that it was Haerin.

He stood frozen on spot, Jungwon gave space to the woman who wanted to go in. "Welcome Haerin." Jungwon greeted her, Haerin smiled and took off her shoes.

She went over to Jake and crouched down to face Jake. But Jake wasn't showing a single spot of his face. "Jake." Haerin's cold voice spoke, she lifted Jake's chin up and saw that he was tearing up again.

"Again?" Jungwon asked, it had been the 3rd time Jake was about to burst out crying. Haerin went over and hugged him, "It's fine Jake, I forgive you and so does the others." Jungwon stood far away from the two to have a private time.

Jake sniffles, tears streamed down his face. Haerin wiped them with her thumb, "You're such a cry baby." Haerin stated. Jake continued crying his heart out, "I-im so stupid for doing this. Love sucks." Jake angrily cried out.