CHAPTER 28: Back to work.

Third person's POV:

"Augh!" Hanni woke up with sweat on top of her skin, she blinked twice because of the weird dream.

She placed her hand on her forehead and checked her temperature, she was a bit warm.

Hanni took her phone while still sitting on top of her bed, she saw that it was 5:27am. Her work starts at 8:00am.

She stood up and rubbed her eyes as she went over to the wall and opened turned on the switch. She looked back and stretched her arms out.

Hanni groaned and went to her closet to choose a casual outfit, she chose jeans and a tank top. And wore a quarter zipped jacket.

She got her towel and went over to the bathroom, and started taking a bath.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP BEEP

Minji's alarm rang loudly, it was 5:45am and Minji still hadn't woken up. Until a loud thud echoed in the room. And it had woken Minji well.

Minji was surprised her, "What the fuck!" She said whispering to herself. She stood up and checked the clock.

It was time to take a bath, she went lazily to her closet and chose a outfit. She chose a shirt that has a collar, and a nice tie to wear. She also chose pants and her favorite Jordan's to wear.

She took her towel and went straight to the bathroom, inside. She took of her clothes one by one until she is left with nothing on.

Minji stared at herself at the mirror before turning on the shower. "Yah!" Screamed naked Minji. The cold water from the shower fell on Minji's abs.

She turned it off immediately and fixed the temperature after having a warm shower to care.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni's POV:

I was now drying my hair in front of the mirror, until I heard a similar  scream. It wasn't that loud, but I heard it clearly.

I just smiled and continued what I  was doing. I did my normal makeup and headed to the kitchen.

I planned yesterday night thatvu was having fried rice with eggs today for breakfast.

But I didn't, usually Minji cooks the best fried rice for me. It is usually my comfort food.

But now I didn't feel like cooking it, so I just made cereal this morning, I took the milk from the fridge and the cereal from the cabinet.

I took my favorite bowl from the downside if the cabinet and started to prepare it. I poured out the cereal, then the milk.

I just stared at my food for a while and snapped out before eating it, I glanced at my watch and saw that it was 6:30.

Time really flies fast doesn't it?

While I was eating, I watched at my phone and went on Twitter. I saw the news and I scrolled down.

I suddenly saw Minjis latest post that was yesterday. It said, "Haha, doesn't it hurt when someone you love ignores you?" Minji posted it with a picture about to cry.

I stared at the picture for awhile and went over to the comments. I saw Yeji, Dani, and Hyein's comment.

Cheer up unnie! -Hyein

Cheer up man, I'm sure she'll forgive you if she knows what you've gone through.- Yeji

Let's drink(?) - Dani

I was confused, why are they cheering her up when she was the one who broke up with me.

I was about to ask this about them at the chats but quickly remembered what I told them about.

I glanced again at the clock in my phone and saw that it was 7:28am.

Wow, I realized that I have been overthinking for a while. Or a long time.

I get up and just put my dishes in the sink, I quickly washed them and ran out the door.

I went to the elevator and pressed the ground floor, I started to close and go down. But it stopped at the second floor.

It opened and revealed Ryujin, she got in and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and the elevator doors closed and went down.

Next to that, we were already at the ground floor, we saw some workers at the door waiting for someone but we got through them. "Han come ride in my car, I mean we're in a hurry right now. And in here, you don't have to pay like in the taxi."

The offer of Ryu didn't sound that bad so I got in and sat beside her, she glanced at both sides and hit the gas.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Minji's Pov:

I just got in the workplace and not much workers are in, it's because it just started to rain. And some don't have umbrellas.

I went over to the entrance door and got in, "Kim, do you know where's Ryujin? She's late now." Niki asked me.

"Nope, I just got here now." I answered Niki, I walked in and went over the to our department head.

"Yo Leeknow!" I said out loud, Leekbiw quickly turned his head to me and signaled me to shut up.

As he went over to me, he kept on glaring at me. I just smiled it away while his eyebrows are still furrowed.
"What Kim?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing." I said and ran off to the elevator, he began chasing me but good thing the doors closed right in time.

It began to go up to our department floor.

Not that long until I arrive, I saw all the workers sitting and relaxing. Waiting for boss to come.

They were drinking coffee, some were just chatting.

Laughter also filled the air, but not that long until the elevator doors open and revealed our department head.

We quickly sat on our own offices then Leeknow gave us each paper work. But when Leeknow gave mine, I noticed that it was 2x thicker.

I got confused and looked over at the other workers, I saw that theirs weren't that thick as mine.

"Uhm, Leeknow?" I called him.

"Minji please go here at my side.* He answered calmly.

I went over to him and he dropped him paperwork to his table before looking at me.

"Yes Minji?"

"Uh, w-why is my paperwork thicker that before and the others?" I whispered to him.

"I actually don't know Minji, don't tell anyone about this but. Rumor has it that someone blackmailed boss to give extra work to someone. It can't be you Minji, maybe they just like it with how you build."

"Remember Minji, this is just a rumor,  no one knows if it's true."

I nodded nervously because he stared deeply into my eyes, I stepped back and went to my station.

I wanted to know who was that person, why did he do it? What was he thinking..

I snapped out when our boss announced something that there's a meeting later.

Remember Minji this is just a rumor. I said to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Exams are finished! I can now update you guys regularly.

Now, you guys want a good ending? No problem!

Hey! And don't forget to vote every chapter.