CHAPTER 27: Met again.

Minji's Pov:

After Jake left, we saw the private builders of Jake. It looked like it was from Heesung's company. They quickly mended it.

They fastened their pace because Jake had putted a timer, I just realized that he doesn't like waiting.

While we were still watching, I looked at Soobin, he was watching every single move. As he wrote it down in his notebook.

"I forgot to tell you this but, in releasing the bodyguards here. I'm giving them freedom. But my first plan is to get Jake to jail." I told Soobin.

He just smiled at me and flipped a page and wrote down something. He stopped writing and looked at me.

"Looks like we have the same plan as me and Haerin." He said to me.

He went back to writing and I watched him. I glanced at the door that was being mended is already done.

"Do you have any plans getting out of here or, none? I've got work tomorrow." Minji told Soobin and locked eyes with him.

"Oh, uh. We gotta slide down the vent. And it leads.."

"I dunno." Soobin just kept his notebook, and slid down. I followed him and slid down as well.

As I went down, I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. I took my flashlight and gave it to Soobin. Since he's leading.

It was like a maze, I checked my watch and saw that it was really late. I looked on my right side and saw another vent.

I didn't want to go in it, so I ignored it.
Soobin took the last turn and I saw a small light.

He kicked it open and we crawled out, we fell on the ground and I saw the street, and my car.

I stood up and shook off all the dust away, I glanced at Soobin and he was still sitting down ang rubbing his butt.

"I'll just drive you to your house " I picked him up by the waist and put him on my shoulder."

Soobin grunts while I walked to the car. I opened the passenger seat and threw him on the chair.

I closed the door and walked up to the driver's seat and opened it. I started the car and stepped on the pedal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hanni's POV:

I went home because tomorrow is work days again, I got off Haerin's car and thanked her.

I walked up to the lobby and went over to the elevator, I pressed the floor that I needed to go and the elevator doors closed.

*DING!

I walked out of the elevator and took out my keys, as I was getting my keys.

I heard someone getting off the elevator, I looked back and saw Minji.
We met eyes for a while and I fasten my pace to get my keys and unlocked them.

"Hanni wait!" She shouted.

But I was too quick that I shut the door at her, u felt bad that I didn't let her explain but I was upset.

She knocked at my door once, while I was still breathing heavily. "Hanni, please let me explain." She said to me.

"Minji just please stop, I can't take this anymore." I said to her.

Then I locked the door. I wonder how am I gonna work while Minji and Dani is in there?

I walked to my closet and chose pajamas to wear, as I was finding my favorite pajamas when I found a shirt Minji had given me.

I held it and stared at it, I thought of the memories Minji and me. Mostly at the fall festival.

I remembered the words that Minji told me.

FLASHBACK💥

"Minji, will you still love me after we break up?"

"I would still love you Pham, you will be my first and last love. I would have nobody else. Even if you don't love me back, I would still love you. But it would be hard for me to fight alone." Minji held Hanni's hand.

"Even if this relationship doesn't last long, I would still be in love with you.  I'd just say to myself in another life Hanni, our relationship would last long until I die."

"I would also try and get you back even if there's no hope."

END OF FLASHBACK 💥

Third person's POV:

Hanni thought that she should give Minji a chance to explain. But she isn't ready to face her yet.

It looks like that Minji still loves her, but Hanni didn't want to assume. She wore the shirt that Minji had given her. And shorts.

She flopped herself to bed, still over thinking the things, "Ugh, Hanni just sleep." Hanni said to herself.

Hanni fixed her position and slept. Then she had a dream.

"Hanni, let's please fix these things

"Hanni, let's please fix these things. Dani was never mine, the truth is your the one for me."

"M-minji." Hanni groaned while she was still sleeping, her tears started to fall.

Minji came over to her and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry baby."

Hanni just hugged her lover, after awhile if hugging. Minji let go. She stared at Hanni's dark eyes and smiled.

 She stared at Hanni's dark eyes and smiled

"Let's try to forgive, and not forget. You'll see me again, don't worry." Minji started to blur out of Hanni's dream. Hanni reached for her but she couldn't.

"Minji!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yow. 🤧

Last day of exams tomorrow! I can update you guys daily soon!

Btw how was this chapter?

Also an important question guys!♥️

Do you want a happy ending or a sad ending?