CHAPTER 22: Scene in the fun.

Third person's POV:

"I'm so full! Thanks Ryu and Han!" Hyein squeaked out.

The circle laughed together while Minji took the plates and gave it to Ryujin.

As Ryujin took it she still wonders why the two don't speak to each other.  It was rare for them not to talk because they are best friends.

As she was washing the dishes she took glances at the two.

"Hey, why don't we go to the fall festival today? Uhm, we're going back to work next week?" Dani asked them.

"I'd say it'll be alright? I can drive." Minji answers.

They didn't take long to answer, they agreed to Dani's request and Minji's offer for a ride.

"It'll be my treat guys!" Hyein said while waving her wallet.

"That will be empty soon." Sunghoon joked.

"Nuh uh!" Hyein said. While others just laughed.

"Fix urselves first before we leave." Hanni said while getting off her chair.

The rest got off aswell and thanked them for the last time and left. Hanni started picking out an outfit for the day.

Since it's starting to get cold, she picked out cargo pants, topped with a tank top. And finishing it off with a quarter zipped jacket and UGGs.

Hanni was pretty confused when she came to Hawaii it was pretty hot, and when she came back to America. It was windy.

But her forgetting that it's October. It was a bit cold.

She looked at herself in the mirror and took her bag, her phone, and her wallet.

She closed everything opened in her dorm, and left. She chatted in the gc where's the meetup, and Haerin quickly answered at the lobby.

She took an elevator and was about to press the close button but Minji was fast enough to stop her.

She reached Hanni and planted a smile and her before hugging her.

Hanni hugged Minji back and interwinded fingers with her.

Hanni glances at Minji's outfit and she looked handsome in it.

She was wearing a blazer, inside is a white shirt, paired with pants and loafers.

"You look stunning my love." Minji said.

"And stop looking at me like that, I might melt." She continues.

Hanni felt her cheeks go warm, Minji just chuckled at her lover and pulled her closer.

The elevator doors opened and they saw Haerin, Hyein, Sunghoon, and Yeji.

They all had fall outfits and the two went to them.

"We're just waiting for Ryujin, Dani, Felix." Haerin explained.

*DING!

They turned their gaze to the elevator thats opening revealing the three who everybody was waiting for.

They runned to the door signaling to go the the festival now.

Minji took out her car keys as she walked to the narrow car.

*CLICK

The car doors opened and everybody picked out a seat. Minji turned the car on and hitted the gas.

"They said that it stars at... 3:00pm!" Hyein explained to them as she red more information in her phone.

"It's just 10:00 am Hyein, calm down."
Minji answers and she still focused at the road.

"Besides the festival is far, so we're leaving at 12:00pm." The driver continued.

"Where's are first destination?" Hanni asked.

"Let's go to the main city! It isn't that far." Dani exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minji turned where the main city is and glanced at the rearview to check the people at the back.

She has been noticing that this car has been following her for a long time. She started to get suspicious with it.

She glanced at haerin in the mirror and noticed that she's anxious.

"What's wrong Haerin? Need to go to a restroom?" Minji asked.

Haerin just shooked her head a 'no' and Minji understand what she means.

She glances at the back and noticed Sunghoon too. He kept on looking at the back nervously.

"You too Sunghoon?"

"N-no man, I'm just cold." Sunghoon said.

Minji lowered the condition of the Aircon and parked nearby because they are here in the main city.

"Wake up!" Minji exclaimed.

She opened her door as the cold breeze hitted her face.

The others got out aswell and it was cold in here. She checked on everyone else and looked at the car who was following them.

They have passed them, but the driver seemed to be familiar to Minji.

She stared at the car but someone tapped her shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" Felix asked.

"Hyein told us that she's treating us coffee, looks like you need it." He said while dragging Minji to the near coffee shop.

"After this were going straight to the festival! Turns out that the festival is just near here!" Yeji excitedly said.

"We can stay longer." Hanni said to them.

"Take a seat ma'am, sir." The staff said leading us to a table.

"I already know your orders, it never changes!" Hyein said to ilus leaving to go to the counter.

Haerin and Sunghoon eyes grew wider when they saw who came in.

Minji was the only one who noticed it and looked back. Reaviling the people from earlier.

"What the fuck?" Minji thought in her mind.

They went to the restroom while sealing glances at Hanni and Minji.

"Guys, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Minji explained while staring at the sudden bodyguards.

She went as fast as she can and found a single bodygaurd but saw three.

She went to him and pulled him by the collar.

"What the fuck do you want?" Minji asked the bodyguard.

The bodyguard released himself from Minji's hands and fixed himself.

"I want nothing ma'am." The bodygaurd responds.

"The why are you following us?"

"Our boss just said-" the bodygaurd got cut off by his boss.

"Oh Minji! What a coincidence to see you here?" Jake said whiles smirking.

"We're going to he festival, what brings you here Jake?" Minji asked.

"We're going there aswell!" Jake confessed.

"Why are you following us?" Minji asks.

Jake pretended to be confused but deep inside. He had a plan.

"I said, why are you following us?"

"I'm not? I just wanted to go here!" Jake responded.

Minji had enough, she moved backwards.

"I'm just gonna go back, nice to see you here Jake" Minji said while going back.

"Oh Minji, what I want is Hanni." Jake said to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I did my best to update you guys! I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote every chapter!