CHAPTER 9: Announcement

Third person's POV:

It was 6:50 and half the workers are there. But the friend group is there at the meeting room.

"Yo Minji why did you do the Baba trend?" Dani said while smirking.

"Just bored." Minji says while looking at her phone.

Hanni's face blushed as she remembers Minji's video. It had reached 1.5m likes.

*FLASH BACK💥

Hanni was just scrolling in TikTok when she saw Minji's video, she didn't know the trend so she watched it.

But when she watched it her face literally turned red. She saw Minjis abs and biceps, which made her heart beat much faster.

She watched it alot of times because on how addicting the video was. Some how Minji made her wet. Because she can also see Minji's print.

*END OF FLASHBACK💥

"But bro your vid reached over 1m likes! Your fucking famous for that!" Yeji said.

"Yea bro." Jake added.

I just shrugged my shoulders and boss came. All the workers are here to attend the meeting.

"Alright guys, before you attack me with questions. We have to do a attendance." Heesung said

"When I say your departments name, and everybody is present, your department head will say present. Got it" he added while getting a paper in his drawer.

"Department of architecture?"

"Present." Hyunjin says.

"Department of Safety?"

"Present"  Ryujin says.

"Department of Building?"

"Present." Leeknow says.

"Department of cleanliness?"

"Present" Minnie says.

"Lastly, department of servance"

"Present." Lia says.

Jake and Ryujin quickly turn to the last person who spoke. They realized that voice already, it was Lia's, the girl who wanted Minji's number.

When Ryujin was about to whisper to Jake and Hyein, Heesung spoke.

"Alright everyone, eyes and ears listen and focus here." He said while smiling.

"Today I called you here early right? This important meeting is actually about a vacation I was planning long ago." He said.

Everyone were still listening.

"We are going on a vacation for 2 weeks on.."

"Hawaii" He said.

"Don't worry, it's my treat for the vacation. You guys just have to bring extra money if you wanna buy or travel somewhere." He smiled.

Everyone was excited and shouting, while Heesung was smiling at them with holding his wife's hand.

"And we're leaving tomorrow guys, so pack up now. We need you at the airport at 4am sharp. Also, after the vacation, you guys have a one month break." His wife added.

Everyone nodded and wanted to jump  so high.

"That's all and goodbye" Heesung and his wife said while bowing to them.

The crowd clapped for them and fixed their things and left so they can pack their things for tomorrow.

*Meanwhile the circle of friends.

Minji's Pov:

Everyone was riding at my car, but good thing I brought the biggest car I have.

"Are we gonna get a snack or  y'all gonna go home now?" I asked

"If we're getting a snack, is it your treat?" Haerin asked.

"I guess so." I said while starting the car

"THEN LETS EAT A SNACK REAL QUICK! LETS HEAD TO THE NEARBY CAFE!" Dani exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Everyone said.

I chuckled and drove to the nearby cafe.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This was rushed! I'm sorry if it's short!! Don't forget to vote every chapter!