CHAPTER 3: Until tomorrow.

Minji's Pov:

I went back to the work place after greeting Hanni. I sat on my chair and open the computer and got my papers from the drawer. I opened a tab on my computer and searched, "types of houses that are built using wood."

It showed me many types of houses they were all beautiful, I took some time to choose which house is going to be built.

We didn't have any plates to scan how big the house was, because Hanni's online work on her computer is cutted off.

I played my music because I was in charge of drawing the plates, IT WAS SO FREAKING HARD!

"Ugh.My hands are sore." I said while I'm angry.

"Hanni suffers like that Minji." Haerin says to me without having eye contact

"I know."

She continues to study the house that was gonna be made.

*The people who are gonna be in charge of this house are. Minji,Yeji,Jay,Jungwon ,Cheawon.*

Jungwon's Pov:

It's been hours since Minji and Hanni is drawing plates. I feel bad for them but I mostly feel bad for Pham. She needs to draw quick because submission is tomorrow.

But good thing she's almost done, so as Minji.

*FAST FORWARD

"YAH! I'm done!" Minji says as she stretches her arms out. While Yeji, Dani,Hyein watches Hanni draw.

"SHUT UP KIM! OUR HANNI IS FOCUSING ON SOMETHING!" Yeji says  angryly.

"It's alright, I'm already done." Hanni says proudly while putting the paper aside.

"You better do your work guys." Hanni looks at her watch. " It's almost 3:00 pm. You better do your works y'all.

"Im just gonna take a nap." Hanni mumbles to herself. So as Minji

*FAST FORWARD

Third person's POV:

"Me and Jay are done, I'm going to take my leave see you tomorrow!" Jungwon says

"SO ARE WE!" Yeji packs her things together with the other workers.

Each worker takes their leave. But they didn't realize that Hanni and Minji is still taking a nap. They didn't hear what Hanni said.

Third person's Pov:

It's was 7:00, and then Hanni finally woke up she saw a black figure going towards and and she walks back as the figure continues to walk to her.

Hanni reaches the wall, she starts to panic but the figure suddenly spoke.

"Hanni don't be scared it's me-"