Issue 31: Intervention

After the oh so fun adventure of being in another dimension, Spider-Witch was now eager to right the wrongs that Grom had made her commit.

She landed at her front door, transformed back and walked inside...only to see her mother, her sister, Amity, Willow, and Gus all in the living room.

Luz's eyes widened. "G-guys?"

"Luz! You'll never guess who showed up to visit!" Camila giggled. "Well, it's fairly obvious actually."

"Hey, Luz." Gus said with a wave.

Luz looked a tad bit confused before waving back and then looking Amity, who simply winked at her. With a light blush, she took a seat. "What's going on...? Is this an intervention?"

Willow snorted. "No, no! Vee called us over."

Luz then looked back at her sister rather shyly, almost feeling unworthy to look at her. "Y...you did?"

Vee nodded. "Y-yeah..."

"I'll leave you five to chat." Camila said as she walked upstairs.

Once the five made sure she was out of earshot, Willow then stood up and grabbed Luz's shoulder. "YOU'RE FREAKIN' SPIDER-WITCH."

Luz's eyes widened, almost having forgotten that Amity told her they figured it out during Prom Night.

"FREAKIN'. SPIDER-WITCH." Gus repeated. "So, all those crazy fights and moves! All you!"

Luz slowly nodded. "Y-yeah...?"

"Guys, give her some space." Amity laughed. "I told them about the whole demonic parasite situation."

Luz's eyes then quickly softened and she looked at Willow, Gus, and Vee. "So...you guys know that wasn't me?"

"Honestly, we knew something was up. We just didn't assume it would be...well. That." Gus said.

Luz then looked just at Vee and walked over to her twin sister. "...a-about what I said...I am so-"

Vee then hugged her sister tightly. "Forget about it, sis...I'm just happy you're okay..."

Luz looked rather shocked that they just forgave her almost immediately. But, her worries beforehand were already washing away as she hugged back.

Amity smiled softly at the scene, just happy to see Luz was happy.

Luz then broke the hug. "And...I'm sorry for not telling you guys. Believe me! I wanted to! But-"

"Superhero 101: keep your identity a secret in case supervillains find out." Gus said.

"Whether they find out who you are and attack the people closest to you or they attack the people closest to you because said people know who you are." Willow added.

Luz blinked before she smiled wide. "You guys are literally the coolest. I really don't deserve you all."

Amity stood up. "Yes. Yes, you do." She said as she gently held Luz's hand with her cheeks reddening. "You deserve a lot for all you've done for this city."

Luz felt her face redden before she sheepishly laughed, rubbing the back of her neck. "T-t-thanks..."

Gus smirked. "Wow, you two didn't even need Prom Night to hook up."

"Sooo, when's the first date?" Vee asked cheekily.

Luz's eyes widened. "VEE-"

"Whenever Luz has the time, she'll be taking me out." Amity replied suddenly. "Remember, Luz?"