Issue 44: Titan

Amity charged forward at Belos, roaring like a lion as the tendrils shot forward.

The tendrils all struck into various parts of Belos' body, causing him to scream in pain before being slashed across the face by both claws and blade.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Amity shrieked as she thrusted her blade arm forward before getting swatted off by one of Belos' tendrils.

"I see you're too far gone! VERY WELL! I'LL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY!" Belos exclaimed as the claws on his tendrils opened up and blasted the same beam that killed Spider-Witch.

Amity effortlessly dodged them all, her vision coated in red and her mind blinded by rage.

She then dashed forward, slashing two of Belos' tendrils in half and causing him to fall onto his feet.

Belos' tendrils, however, just started to regenerate and he quickly whipped around and blasted at Amity again as the rabid hero charged at him.

Amity just leapt into the air and raised her claws over her head, aiming for Belos until another tendril from the ground grabbed her leg and swung her back onto the ground.

Belos was lifted again by his tendrils and prepared to blast before he cried in pain when an explosion suddenly enveloped him.

Eda was flying into the air, screaming as she fired missile after missile.

Belos' new armor was protecting him from the full force, but the pain was still evident. He then launched himself forward, his own arms turning into blades as he slashed at The Iron Owl.

And just from the single slash, Eda's armor broke apart. The armor had been damaged so much already, and Belos was already stronger than her even without the powerup given to him by The Titan's heart.

Eda fell onto the ground, falling unconscious. Belos then looked around before his eyes widened when he saw Amity was missing.

As if he was being stalked, Belos cautiously looked around...until he saw his enemy lunge at him from the shadows, swinging her blade...

...and cutting off his arm.

Belos watched his arm fall onto the ground and he screamed in pain only to be kicked in the face.

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!! I'LL END YOU!!!" Amity shrieked as she charged at Belos once more.

Voices.

There was an endless well of nothing but voices. Luz could hardly make it out...and when her eyes opened, she could see herself floating towards a light...no, she wasn't floating.

She was being pulled up. Was she underwater? Had she never escaped her watery fate at The Raft?

But then, once she could properly see once more, she began to cough as she stood up. She coughed and coughed before looking around. "Huh...? W...where...am...?"

She then felt someone or something right beside her and looked...before her eyes widened.

Standing right beside her was a creature with raggy, dark gray fur. He had a tail, large wings with several holes in them, a familiar looking skull on his head, a strange worm coming out of one of his eyes...and he was rather chubby. He was only wearing sweatpants with the four gylphs on them, a purple t-shirt, and a brown robe.

Once Luz started to process, she looked at the creature's face more. "...King?"

The creature chuckled. "No. But he does get his good looks from me."