The End

Everyone loves happy endings. After such a long adventure, a happy ending is satisfying. Whether it be a movie, book, or even a TV show. A happy ending is truly amazing to watch after the heroes of the story went through such a journey.

And this? This is no different.

Belos was arrested by The Boiling Isles' authorities for attempted genocide...and needless to say, he was too weak to do anything. No one ever saw that demon of a man again.

The Sinister Six were all sent back to The Raft, but Oracle planned to peacefully serve his sentence. His former teammates had become nothing but his employees, whom he often threatened to fire...even though he couldn't.

Willow, Gus, and Vee continued to keep Spider-Witch's secret...and hardly let Luz leave the room again after learning about her death and resurrection.

Eda spent most of her time after the adventure rebuilding her home and her Hall of Armors. King and Orion were with her every step of the way, with King slowly beginning to realize the powers he could unlock. Perhaps superhero-ing was in one of his many futures.

Hunter and his father...well...they met Evelyn again. But that is a short story for another day.

Camila, to this very day, was completely unaware of her daughter's alter ego...until she did find out. She was not angry, but she wasn't thrilled either.

And finally...Amity...

"Ready for another date?" Spider-Witch asked before her eyes widened.

Amity stood there on the skyscraper, but her suit now had a large black spider emblem on the chest. "Ready as I'll ever be!"

"...you can't tell, but I'm super red in the face. You look pretty in just about anything!" Spider-Witch smiled, lifting her mask slightly.

Amity laughed, doing the same and kissing her. "Figured if I'm gonna be working with you from now on, this'll show I'm happily taken."

"I'll turn my costume purple to show the same!" Spider-Witch laughed before pulling her mask down and hearing police sirens. "That's our cue- Hey, wait a second. We still don't got a superhero name for you!"

"...huh. Guess we'll think of that later." Amity said as she hopped off the skyscraper.

Spider-Witch smirked and quickly followed, diving through the air before spinning a web and swinging into the city.

The End.