Issue 43: The Boiling Isles

The Sinister Six (or in this case five) stepped through the portal, with Belos still having the last Titan and Collector in his grasp.

Belos' eyes narrowed as he looked at the town ahead of them. Bonesburrough. One of the many towns in the realm he despised so much.

"Enough awing." Belos commanded as his tendrils began walking him. The other villains snapped out of it and quickly followed their leader.

Then, as Belos held the two children with his regular hands, all four of his tendrils began launching him into the air. The villains all followed.

The many witches and demons in town quickly became confused at the group, even screaming in confusion and terror at the sight of Belos.

They traveled through the large town that was practically like a city...until finally...

Belos landed at where a large building was. He looked up and saw the large spiky ribs of The Titan above him. He grinned and then tossed King and Orion down.

King gasped and quickly rushed to Orion's side. "ORI!? ORI, WAKE UP!!!"

Orion didn't budge, still weakened from the replicated Titan magic.

King kept shaking his brother, his hands starting to shake before Belos' tendrils grabbed the two again.

"Finally...after so many long trivial years..." Belos whispered.

The other villains then arrived, with Maestro looking around. "And what exactly is the plan here, boss?"

"The only thing that could truly destroy this wretched place is the power of its god, the very carcass we walk on...and years ago, I discovered that the heart was still intact..." Belos grinned as he pressed a button on his wrist. "And it was still beating..."

"Freaky." Shockwave mumbled.

"But that heart's power alone will not be enough...which is why these two will be used as a battery." Belos said as he began walking.

Oracle's eyes widened. "...you're using children as a battery?"

Belos turned his head. "They only appear to be children, Oracle...aren't you a reporter? Someone would think you'd believe the truth."

"L-look! I only joined you guys to take down Spider-Witch! I didn't wanna-"

Belos then shot out one of his tendrils, grabbing Oracle by his neck and beginning to strangle him.

King just watched in horror, looking down at the tendril holding him. His body started to shake.

"I'm sick and tired of those who think they know...if you side with them, I won't hesitate to end your life here. UNDERSTAND?"

Oracle choked, gasping for air as he thrashed around. Then, Belos let go of him, much to the other villains' uneasiness of their leader.

"Now move along! We don't have much time left!" Belos boomed as he walked towards the building ahead of them.

Oracle gasped, holding his throat.

Maestro looked at Snapdragon. "...that man's insane! He's going to kill us all!"

"Only if we step out of line." Snapdragon said, a little afraid of their leader herself. "Now, c'mon. You want the reward, don't you?"

"That money better be worth it..." Shockwave said as he followed after the two, with Oracle being the last one to follow.

Meanwhile, Spider-Witch, Eda, Hunter, and Amity all ran through the portal. Eda quickly took to the skies, blasting off.