3

The weather is good today, the sun is shining and there is no wind. Huo Yihan wants to take his nephew Huo Qianyu out to play. The doctor said that people with a situation like Huo Qianyu's should have more exposure to strange environments and strange people outside.

What's rare is that Huo Qianyu didn't refuse.

But unexpectedly, the company suddenly had some urgent matters that he needed to deal with. Huo Yihan looked at Huo Qianyu. No matter how urgent or important the company's affairs were, they were not as important as his little nephew.

He said to the phone unhappily: "You can't handle such a small matter? What does the company want you to do?"

The secretary on the other side of the phone was so scared that she almost cried. They really couldn't solve this matter, otherwise they wouldn't dare to call Mr. Huo.

After hanging up the phone, Huo Yihan quickly changed his mood, not wanting his emotions to give Huo Qianyu a bad impression.

But Huo Qianyu knew that his uncle was busy with something, so he thoughtfully asked his uncle to go and he could also play.

At this time, Huo Qianyu's attention was looking at the excavator under construction in the distance. He was very interested in that and he didn't want to leave.

After double confirmation, Huo Yihan rushed to the company. He thought he would be back in an hour, and then took Huo Qianyu to the amusement park. Huo Qianyu also had a bodyguard beside him, who should be able to take good care of Huo Qianyu.

Before leaving, Huo Yihan made an agreement with his nephew: "Xiaoyu, uncle will be back in a moment. Can you wait here for uncle?"

Huo Qianyu nodded.

Huo Yihan was still worried and pointed at the bodyguard: "Except for this brother, you don't want to go with anyone, you know?"

Well, Huo Qianyu nodded and said that he would wait for his uncle to come back.

But Huo Yihan forgot that all of his bodyguards were experts in raising hands, but they had no experience in taking care of children.

The child's energy was so frightening that the bodyguard accidentally missed Huo Qianyu, and in the blink of an eye he didn't know where Huo Qianyu had gone.

After searching around, the bodyguard still couldn't find Huo Qianyu. The bodyguard knew that he had caused a big disaster. Although he was scared, he immediately called Huo Yihan.

"Mr. Huo, I'm sorry, I lost the young master."

When Huo Yihan came to the street where Huo Qianyu was lost, his eyes were so cold that they could kill, and the bodyguard was trembling.

Everyone knows that Huo Qianyu is Huo Yihan's rival, and everyone outside knows that no one should touch Huo Qianyu.

Not long ago, a five-year-old child from a wealthy family pointed at Huo Qianyu and said that he was a lunatic. As a result, within half a month, the wealthy family suddenly fell apart, and its industry and business territory were completely destroyed by major wealthy families overnight. The aristocratic families were divided, and of course the majority was the Huo family.

Later, the family regretfully brought the child to the door to apologize, but they couldn't even get in. They just asked the housekeeper to leave a message, "The reason why the child could say such things must have been discussed behind his back many times by the adults." ."

After that, the wealthy family quickly disappeared from the upper class circles.

The other bodyguards all looked at that bodyguard sympathetically. If such a fatal flaw occurred, it would be absolutely impossible for him to continue in the bodyguard world in the future. This was still the lightest consequence.