62

In fact, it was really easy to coax Huo Yihan.

Su Jinyan was already very experienced in kissing and then acting coquettishly. If Huo Yihan still had a sullen face, she would lean into his ear and say a few blushing words.

Then you can see Huo Yihan's face turning red obviously, and then his eyes are shining, and his temper is gone.

Of course, this method is more expensive, but Su Jinyan enjoys it.

It's just that Su Jinyan almost fainted yesterday because Huo Yihan always kissed the traces behind her.

The skin on Su Jinyan's body was white and smooth, except for that one area which was slightly rough.

When Huo Yihan kissed her, he was gentle and gentle, but Su Jinyan felt her whole body go numb and couldn't help but tremble.

Until he fell asleep, he felt Huo Yihan's hand still stroking his tailbone.

Su Jinyan thought, if there was a tail there, it would have been touched by Huo Yihan.

But he knew that Huo Yihan felt sorry for him, and Su Jinyan still liked the feeling of Huo Yihan doting on her.

Because Su Jinyan is a college entrance examination student in her family, she enjoys the treatment of a college entrance examination student.

At home, Butler Li carefully changed his tricks every day, and Huo Yihan wouldn't let him touch cold things.

Su Jinyan lost nearly ten pounds because of the previous filming of "Chasing the Light". After returning, the weight slowly gained back.

Huo Yihan asked him to weigh himself on the scale every two or three days, but he only weighed two or three ounces each time.

Su Jinyan was also thinking that she had eaten quite a lot, and where had all the meat grown?

Later, he accidentally saw on the Internet that ** exercise was also exercise and consumed more energy than usual. Then he held up his cell phone and showed it to Huo Yihan.

"Look, look, as mentioned above, this exercise consumes a lot of physical energy, so if I want to gain weight, I have to reduce this exercise during this period of time."

Huo Yihan glanced at him indifferently, put his phone aside, and then the two of them started exercising together.

Huo Yihan said very shamelessly: "The flesh on our Yanyan's body has grown up to our buttocks, which is good."

However, a few days before the college entrance examination, Huo Yihan stopped tormenting Su Jinyan and simply hugged him to sleep at night, fearing that Su Jinyan would be uncomfortable by then.

It stands to reason that Su Jinyan, who is already twenty-three years old, has already experienced the college entrance examination and should not be nervous anymore, but he will still be nervous.

He discovered that he might have been influenced.

Originally, his plan was to take the college entrance examination quietly, but now, so many people on the Internet are paying attention to him, which makes him very nervous.

There are supportive netizens, and naturally there are unfavorable netizens, saying that Su Jinyan's exam is just a show. So what if his previous grades were good? After so many years, he may not be able to remember the original things. Moreover, now a high school student The knowledge is also being updated.

They just waited for the day when the results came out to watch Su Jinyan's jokes.

Others said that he turned down the olive branch of Nanda for the sake of so-called face. He was so stupid and regretted it now.