38

Su Jinyan knew that he was enjoying the care given to him by Huo Yihan again.

Even the food was his favorite. There were no carrots or green peppers that he didn't like. He heard Assistant Meng tell the restaurant manager in advance that these two things should not be included in all dishes.

The manager also specially asked the manager to serve them a low-alcohol wine, which has a refreshing fruity taste and is very suitable for drinking at parties.

A little tipsy but not drunk.

Even a few girls praised the fruit wine so much that they drank two more glasses.

Su Jinyan knew that the restaurant manager was so considerate and thoughtful because of Assistant Meng, and that Assistant Meng was so meticulous because of Huo Yihan.

Su Jinyan once again felt that it felt good to have someone supporting her behind her.

This feeling is that no matter how much trouble you cause outside or how wronged you are, there is one person who will stand behind you unconditionally to vent your anger and support you, and he will not be afraid of anything.

Su Jinyan is such a person. Whoever treats him well will be remembered and treated well.

What's more, Huo Yihan has always been so kind to him. He didn't know when Sheng fell in love with Huo Yihan.

Once she determines what she likes and what she likes, Su Jinyan will go for it, because they are husband and wife, and Huo Yihan also likes him.

They are in love.

So it's not too much to kiss your husband.

When she saw Huo Yihan's car, Su Jinyan felt warm in her heart. It felt very good to have someone waiting outside as soon as she came out.

So as soon as she got in the car, Su Jinyan enthusiastically showed her love for Huo Yihan.

After the kiss, Su Jinyan answered Huo Yihan's question with a proud look on her face: "I just want to kiss you, can't I?"

With a smile on his face, Huo Yihan helped him wipe the water stains on his lips: "Yes, yes, you can do whatever you want."

Then, Su Jinyan kissed her again.

Then, a few minutes later, Huo Yihan looked at someone who fell asleep directly in his arms while kissing her, dumbfounded.

Su Jinyan was thin and thin, but he didn't feel crowded even when he was sitting astride Huo Yihan.

Huo Yihan looked at Su Jinyan who suddenly fell asleep. There was nothing he could do except pinch his earlobes and squeeze his butt.

His Yanyan really made a big splash.

I have no choice but to pamper him. I would have known better not to let him drink.

-

Fortunately, it was just fruit wine, and Su Jinyan didn't drink much. Probably because she played all afternoon, plus the warmth in the car, and the reassuring smell of Huo Yihan, Su Jinyan felt sleepy. I couldn't open my eyes and fell asleep.

After three hours of sleep, the smell of alcohol dissipated, and Su Jinyan woke up around eight o'clock in the evening.

Sure enough, it was fruit wine. When I woke up, my head didn't hurt at all, I wasn't dizzy, and I wasn't thirsty.

It seemed like he simply took a nap.

Su Jinyan remembered that before she fell asleep, he pestered Huo Yihan and said he would come back to sleep.