13

When she was at the Su family, Su Jinyan also called her husband this way, but in a normal tone at that time, to let the Su family know that he was living a good life in the Huo family and was not bullied by Huo Yihan as they thought. Their hopes were dashed.

But now, when Su Jinyan called "husband", the ending sound was prolonged, revealing such a shy and coquettish tone.

This face coupled with such a sweet voice is something even a normal man can't stand.

Huo Yihan was almost yelled hard at the Ten Thousand Years Ice Cube.

He coughed lightly and lowered his eyes to hide the surprise in his eyes, "Okay, I won't let you lose."

Su Jinyan smiled: "Thank you, husband. I know that my husband is the best and won't let me lose. It's great to have a husband."

He is an actor, and when it comes to acting, he is very good at it, and he is self-taught.

Zhou Boyu and other young men were dumbfounded as they watched the interaction between the two. Huo Yihan actually had such a gentle side.

As expected, one thing is worth another, and Su Jinyan is the most suitable for Huo Yihan.

Meng Yifan looked at Su Jinyan and suppressed the anger in his eyes: "Can we start?"

How can there be so much nonsense about playing a ball!

Su Jinyan raised her eyebrows: "Of course."

When he took the time, he didn't forget to post it on Huo Yihan and whispered: "How about it, is this effective? Your admirer's face has changed. He must be so angry that he wants to hit me. Do you want me to keep trying and let him break it off directly?" Got an idea?"

Su Jinyan just drank a glass of freshly squeezed watermelon juice. I don't know if it was because of the watermelon juice on her lips, but her lips turned pink and red, and her breath smelled faintly of watermelon, which was sweet.

Just like a freshly cut watermelon on a hot summer day, it exudes a sweet and cool taste, which is refreshing and makes people want to take a bite and taste the plump and juicy watermelon.

Huo Yihan's Adam's apple rolled, and his voice was low and magnetic: "What do you want to do?"

Su Jinyan: "Of course, love comes from nowhere, but can there be a condition?"

Huo Yihan: "Okay."

Su Jinyan said: "If I help you block this peach blossom, I can't pay off some debt."

Su Jinyan glanced at Huo Yihan, thinking that this request shouldn't be too much, and it was a very passionate peach blossom that was difficult to deal with.

Unexpectedly, Huo Yihan actually agreed: "Okay, how much do you want to pay?"

Su Jinyan quickly stretched out a finger, and Huo Yihan nodded: "No problem."

Su Jinyan was extremely happy: "We agreed to offset it by 10,000 yuan."

Huo Yihan looked at Su Jinyan's back happily continuing to choose clubs, pursed his lips and smiled. He thought Su Jinyan's finger represented one hundred thousand yuan.

It is true that Su Jinyan had never played billiards before, and even the posture of holding the stick was wrong. The stick in his hand felt like a golden hoop.

They were going to play the common Chinese eight-ball game. Meng Yifan asked Su Jinyan to choose first, but Su Jinyan didn't give in and directly chose the two-color ball.

Su Jinyan quickly got into the role: "It just fits what my husband and I look like now. They are a couple, aren't they my husband?"

Zhou Boyu really wanted to give Su Jinyan a thumbs up, the little elf is really good at it.