59

Su Ziheng rarely visits his parents recently. Because he lived a poor life, he doesn't want to go back to his old days. He would rather follow Zhang Nan and endure hardships, so he doesn't know about Su Jinyan.

Of course, Su Hai and Mrs. Su also tried not to mention Su Jinyan's affairs to their youngest son. Every time Su Jinyan's name was mentioned, Su Ziheng's face turned very ugly.

Now that Su Jinyan is a child of the Mu family, she is afraid that if she mentions it to Su Ziheng, Su Ziheng will be even more angry and will not go home.

For the sake of Su Ziheng, the couple didn't tell him about Su Jinyan. It was precisely because they didn't tell him that what happened next led to the whole family being sent to prison.

This made Su Hai and Mrs. Su regret it, but it was too late.

Because Su Ziheng didn't know, Zhang Nan naturally didn't know about Su Jinyan.

He only knew that Su Jinyan was the wrong child adopted by the Su family, and even his parents still don't know who he is.

Zhang Nan made up a story by taking advantage of Su Jinyan's ignorance of who her parents were.

It was said that Su Jinyan was the illegitimate son of a wealthy family in Nancheng.

Under the eye-catching title, it is vividly described that Su Jinyan's "mother" was a waiter who worked in a bar, and later fell in love with a rich man. In order to live a better life, this woman knew that the man had a wife at home. Even under such circumstances, he went to seduce/seduce this rich man.

The method of seduction, as written above, was very unsavory. She finally succeeded in seducing this man and climbed into the rich man's bed. After that, the woman tried every means to get pregnant with this man's child, and used the child in her belly to Blackmail the man into giving her a status or giving her money.

Men are always very careful and always use condoms, so men are very suspicious of women's pregnancy, but women swear that they can do amniotic fluid puncture to prove that the child is a man.

As for the way a woman gets pregnant, the writing is also very ugly. The woman extracts the man's essence from the man's condom and then becomes pregnant with the man's child.

The woman thought that the man would give her a status, but the man's wife came to her door and found several people to teach her a lesson.

Later, the woman gave birth to the child. The woman discovered that the woman who gave birth to her that day was a wealthy family, and she secretly exchanged her child with the child of that wealthy family.

A family named S did not know that their child had been exchanged, and they loved the child very much, especially after knowing that the child was not their biological child. Even if they found their own child, they still loved the illegitimate child. As a result, the illegitimate child not only died. Although he was grateful, he still targeted and bullied the young master surnamed S who was found.

The family named S tried hard to persuade the illegitimate son, but the illegitimate son left S angrily. Later, the family surnamed S found the illegitimate son several times, hoping that he would come home, but the illegitimate son looked down at him.

And after this illegitimate son married into a wealthy family, he even intensified his bullying of the young master surnamed S. The illegitimate son even used the relationship of the wealthy husband to compete for various resources of the young master surnamed S. The most popular movie recently was originally S The young master was suddenly snatched away by an illegitimate child.

After the family named S went bankrupt, the illegitimate child looked coldly on his adoptive parents and sold their house and car to pay off their debts. He refused to help his former adoptive parents and even kicked them out.