5

Although people outside are envious of the Su family when they mention it, in fact, the Su family has begun to decline in recent years. The Su Group has suffered losses for five consecutive years. From the outside, the Su family is still as prosperous as before. But only the Su family themselves understand that the Su family has been struggling in recent years. On the surface, it seems to be prosperous, but in fact it is just an empty show and is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Su's shares fell again and again.

Currently, the Su family is fighting for a project, which is a piece of land in the west of the city. According to reliable information, that area will definitely be classified as a special economic zone within the next three years. If they can win that project, then their Su family will be able to completely Turn around, but there is another family that is eyeing this project like them, and that is the Huo family.

The Su family has invested all their financial resources in this project, so they must win this project.

But how can we get the Huo family to hand over this project to them? After all, it is a piece of cake.

Su Yunze thought of marrying the Huo family.

However, Huo Yihan, the head of the Huo family, has a very bad "reputation" outside. This does not mean that his relationship between men and women is chaotic. On the contrary, Huo Yihan has not been involved in the business battlefield for many years.

Rumor has it that Huo Yihan has a sinister temperament and a bad temper. Huo Yihan made the Qi family bankrupt just because of a kid's joke.

Moreover, Huo Yihan seemed to be very evil. All the relatives around Huo Yihan died. Within a year, Huo Yihan's parents and brother died in accidents one after another. I don't know when it started. This is how Yihan's reputation spread.

So even if Huo Yihan is rich and handsome, no one dares to get close to him.

Someone once saw a woman who didn't believe in this evil and insisted on chasing Huo Yihan. As a result, the woman got into a car accident the next day. Fortunately, no one was killed.

So no one dared to approach Huo Yihan.

Who is willing to give up their lives for money? If their lives are gone, why do they need so much money?

Of course Su Yunze knew about Huo Yihan's situation. If these things hadn't happened, he would have wanted Su Ziheng to go to the Huo family for marriage.

But the Huo family is a big fire pit, and it is absolutely impossible for the Su family to let Su Ziheng jump into the fire pit, so Su Yunze thought of Su Jinyan.

Su Jinyan is a very suitable marriage partner.

The Su family has raised Su Jinyan for more than ten years, so it's time to charge him some interest. It's also time for Su Jinyan to make some sacrifices for the Su family.

Besides, Su Yunze knew that Huo Yihan would not object.

After all, it was Su Jinyan who saved his precious nephew yesterday. For this reason, Huo Yihan should give up the project in the west of the city to their Su family.

If it was yesterday, Su Yunze wouldn't be sure, but after yesterday, he was more than 80% sure.

Ever since Huo Yihan's brother died in a car accident, Huo Yihan cherished his nephew very much.

However, Su Jinyan saved his nephew. This is really God helping the Su family.

Su Yunze thought of his grandma's words. Grandma said that Su Jinyan would be the lucky star of the Su family and a great nobleman of the Su family. Now that he thought about it, it might be true.