25

Time flies so fast. Su Jinyan has been at home for a month and will join the crew to shoot Director Zhou's movie tomorrow.

The filming location was not in Nancheng.

Xiao Yu'er counted the days until Su Jinyan left on her fingers every day. The day before, she pestered Su Jinyan, wanting to play with him and even sleep with him.

Su Jinyan agreed.

Huo Yihan said coolly on the side: "Xiao Yu'er, you said that uncle and aunt should live together. Why are you still fighting for aunt with uncle? It's better to let Grandpa Li take you to bed at night."

Xiao Yu'er was unambiguous: "Uncle, I just want to sleep with my aunt tonight. I want my aunt to tell me stories. Besides, my uncle has always slept with my aunt before. It's my turn to sleep with my aunt today."

Xiao Yu'er threw herself into Su Jinyan's arms and looked at Su Jinyan acting coquettishly with her big eyes: "Auntie, okay, can you sleep with Xiao Yu'er tonight?"

Who can resist a cute and cute little fish?

Su Jinyan touched his head: "Okay."

Xiao Yu'er clapped her hands happily: "That's great, Auntie, I love you."

The little fish jumped up and went to take a bath. He wanted to take a nice shower.

Huo Yihan looked at his little nephew and then at his wife.

He was abandoned by the two people closest to him.

In the evening, Su Jinyan had just finished taking a bath. Xiao Yu'er, wearing pajamas and cute little slippers, came to find Su Jinyan holding the dolphin stuffed doll that Su Jinyan gave him.

"Aunt, Xiao Yu'er is finished washing."

Su Jinyan: "Let's go."

He held Xiao Yu'er's little hand and walked out.

As a result, Huo Yihan pulled him back: "My hair is still wet."

Su Jinyan didn't take it to heart: "It will be done in a while."

Huo Yihan still didn't let go: "No, blow dry before going out."

In order to make Su Jinyan obedient, Huo Yihan turned to Huo Qianyu and said, "Xiao Yu'er, don't you think your hair is dry so you don't catch a cold? Is your aunt disobedient?"

Xiao Yu'er nodded and agreed very much with his uncle's words: "Uncle is right, aunt, our teacher said that we must listen to Mr. Da Da, so aunt should listen to uncle."

Unexpectedly, Su Jinyan was "educated" by the uncle and nephew together, so Su Jinyan went to dry her hair obediently.

It's just that Huo Yihan got the hair dryer one step ahead of him and came over to blow dry Su Jinyan's hair.

While his uncle was blow-drying Su Jinyan's hair, Xiao Yu'er took off his shoes and crawled onto the bed to wait for him.

After Huo Yihan helped Su Jinyan dry her hair, he found that Xiao Yu'er had gone to bed. Huo Yihan's eyes lit up: "Xiao Yu'er, can you sleep here tonight?"

Xiao Yu'er tilted her head and thought for a moment. As long as her aunt is there, she can sleep anywhere: "Okay."

Huo Yihan showed a proud smile.

Originally, he wanted to go over there and squeeze in with Xiao Yu'er Su Jinyan at night, but Xiao Yu'er's bed was too small. If three people slept together, it would be very crowded.

But it's different now. Xiao Yu'er agrees to sleep here, so he and Su Jinyan don't have to separate.

His Yanyan doesn't sleep well at night, she kicks the quilt and falls out of bed, so he has to watch her.