53

In the quiet bedroom, Su Jinyan's voice was faintly heard.

"No kissing on the neck, no traces left. Please, Huo Yihan, I have activities tomorrow and I don't want to be seen."

Huo Yihan's voice was low and sexy: "What does it matter? We all know you are married anyway. You are my wife. It doesn't matter if someone sees you."

Su Jinyan coquettishly said: "No, please leave no trace, please, brother Yihan."

Huo Yihan made a condition: "Then you will listen to me and I won't leave any traces." His Yanyan's skin was too fair, and it was easy to leave hickeys on her neck and collarbone.

Su Jinyan muttered in a low voice: "When did I stop listening to you? You bully others."

Even if he didn't listen, under Huo Yihan's half-coaxing and half-cheating, he still obeyed Huo Yihan's beauty in the end. He was really going to be bullied to death by him. , who said Huo Yihan was frigid?

Su Jinyan still remembered that at that time, he still doubted Huo Yihan, but it turned out that he was wrong.

Huo Yihan kissed his lips: "Yanyan is good."

The night is both long and short.

Su Jinyan took a seven-day holiday from Director Yang Pei. During the seven days, although there were two road shows, Su Jinyan still had plenty of personal time to do her own things.

When meeting Director Zhou Yi, Liang Tianyou, Peng Heying, and other actors in "Man City", Su Jinyan solemnly said thank you to everyone.

Thank you to them for coming out to speak for me as soon as possible. To be honest, Su Jinyan was very touched.

Zhou Yi said: "Don't be so polite. That incident was originally about our movie. You are unlucky to be targeted by them."

This was Su Jinyan's first meeting with Peng Heying since that time. He was still a little embarrassed, but Peng Heying came over to apologize to him first, saying that he actually knew about the relationship between Su Jinyan and the Huo family at that time, and it was just a matter of getting close to him. Want to get close to Huo Yihan through Su Jinyan, and thus get close to Huo Qianyu.

Seeing such honest Peng Heying, Su Jinyan was a little uncomfortable: "Sister Heying, you are too candid." He was so frank that he didn't know what to say.

Peng Heying joked: "I can't help it. I was warned by Mr. Huo of your family. I took advantage of you about Xiao Yu'er and put you in trouble because of my unethical behavior. This is probably what I did to me." Punish it."

Although something like that happened yesterday, because Su Jinyan, JJ Media, Huo Yihan, and Zhou Yi handled it in a timely manner, today's road show was not affected in any way. Instead, it inadvertently played a role in publicity, allowing opponents to A movie that spares no effort to throw dirty water on it must be good to watch, so everyone is looking forward to it even more, and the pre-sale box office has increased by tens of millions.

Liang Tianyou and Peng Heying are the protagonists of this movie. Many of their fans came to the scene. Of course, the interaction on the scene was also between the two protagonists.

The host would occasionally ask Su Jinyan a few questions, all of which were quite satisfactory, and Su Jinyan's answers were also quite satisfactory.

What surprised Su Jinyan was that in the audience, he saw his fans holding up light signs with his name. Su Jinyan was very happy and wanted to tell Huo Yihan right away that he saw his fans and wanted to share this joy with him. .

It's a pity that I can't send WeChat messages to Huo Yihan now that I'm on stage.

As a result, he scanned the audience and saw a familiar figure in the corner. Although he was wearing a hat and a mask, he recognized it at a glance. That person was Huo Yihan!