41

When Su Jinyan found out that the door was locked, at first he thought it was Su Yunze who was up to something.

Just when I was about to turn around and beat him up to ask him to open the door, I realized that Su Yunze was very abnormal, his face and breathing were very abnormal.

Su Yunze himself also discovered that although he liked Su Jinyan, he still had some awareness of himself, and it was impossible for him to be so uncontrollable as he is now.

He found that his body suddenly became hot. The alcohol content at the banquet was very low. He only drank two glasses, which was not enough to make him drunk and not enough to make him react like this.

Su Yunze immediately realized that the wine he drank just now was abnormal.

Who knew that he was looking for Su Jinyan, and who locked him up outside?

The wine was brought from the waiter just now. He asked the waiter to help call Su Jinyan over, so the waiter just now had a big problem.

But he didn't know the waiter at all. It was probably for no reason. It was most likely that the waiter was helping someone else. Who was the person behind it?

Although Su Yunze couldn't figure it out yet, he knew that someone would definitely come over and "just happen to" meet him and Su Jinyan here.

Su Yunze: "Hurry and crawl away from the window."

Fortunately, this is the second floor, and there are window sills and various decorations next to it. Su Jinyan should be able to escape. Su Jinyan has liked jumping up and down since he was a child, so climbing through the window is no problem for him.

But he still asked: "You should be able to do it, right?"

Su Yunze was suddenly framed by someone. He was very angry. He had to see who this person was.

Su Jinyan also discovered something abnormal about Su Yunze and realized that he and Su Yunze were being plotted together. However, he would not care about Su Yunze's life and death. If he hadn't deceived her first, they wouldn't either. Will be locked here.

Su Jinyan opened the window without saying a word.

Ling Wei happened to be discovered by Su Jinyan who was looking for her. When she saw Su Jinyan hanging by the window, she was so frightened that Ling Wei covered her mouth and did not dare to say anything, fearing that Su Jinyan would be frightened suddenly and he would not be careful again. Hold on tight, Mrs. Mu didn't dare to think anymore and could only stare at Su Jinyan nervously.

Su Jinyan felt as if someone was looking at him, and turned around to see Mrs. Mu looking at him with a worried expression.

Su Jinyan smiled sheepishly at Mrs. Mu.

Only then did Mrs. Mu dare to speak, her voice trembling: "Yan Yan, don't move. I'll find a ladder for you right away. Don't move, just hold on."

She remembered that there was a ladder nearby, and Mrs. Mu was about to find the ladder. Su Jinyan took advantage of the decorations nearby and jumped down after a few clicks.

As soon as he jumped onto the grass, he heard movement from upstairs.

It seems that someone is coming to "catch the adulterer".

Mrs. Mu looked at the red spot on his palm, felt distressed and took him back to the house to apply medicine on him.

In the room, Su Jinyan told Mrs. Mu what had just happened.

Mrs. Mu was furious when she heard this, and immediately called her husband, vowing to find out who was trying to frame Su Jinyan behind her back, and who wanted to cause such a thing in their home today. This person's intentions sinister.