7

In the evening, after dinner, Su Jinyan played with Huo Qianyu for a while. When it was nine o'clock, Huo Yihan asked him to follow Uncle Li to take a bath and go to bed.

When Huo Qianyu went upstairs, he reluctantly followed Su Jinyan to say goodbye: "Auntie, can we play again tomorrow?"

Su Jinyan: "Okay, good night, Xiaoyu."

Huo Yihan prepared a room for Su Jinyan. Who knew that as soon as he sent the person to the door of the room, Huo Qianyu suddenly opened the door and came out, wearing a cute shark pajamas, "That room is not uncle's room, aunt, don't tell me Are you living together? Aren't you married?"

In Huo Qianyu's opinion, married people should live together. This is also the case in TV dramas, but why do uncle and aunt live separately?

Huo Yihan was carrying Su Jinyan's luggage. The two of them were at the door. You looked at me and I looked at you.

Su Jinyan: "Xiaoyu is right, I should live with my uncle. Huo Yihan, have you taken me the wrong way?"

Then the two people entered Huo Yihan's room under Huo Qianyu's gaze.

After packing her luggage, Su Jinyan went to take a shower.

When he came out of the bath, Huo Yihan happened to come in. Every day before going to bed, he would check if Xiaoyu was asleep.

Su Jinyan was used to living alone. After taking a shower, she only wore a cotton shirt, which just covered her buttocks.

At this time, he was talking to Huo Yihan and wiping his hair, "Is Xiaoyu asleep?"

A pair of straight and long legs were just exposed, and he didn't react. Moreover, as he wiped his hair, his shirt was exposed more, revealing the white edge of Su Jinyan's underwear.

Huo Yihan's Adam's apple moved and he turned his head slightly: "I fell asleep. Thank you for your willingness to participate in the kindergarten activities."

"You're welcome. In fact, parent-child activities are very good. They can promote the relationship between adults and children." And this is also part of the agreement, not to mention that he really likes Xiaoyu.

Huo Yihan sighed softly: "I didn't like these little fish before."

This was the first time Huo Qianyu told him that he wanted to participate in a parent-child activity, so Huo Yihan was very surprised.

Su Jinyan patted his shoulder carelessly: "It's okay. Let's accompany Xiaoyu and strive to get first place that day, so that Xiaoyu can be happy."

Su Jinyan, who had just taken a shower, smelled very good of shower gel. The buttons of her shirt were not fastened properly. One button was opened, exposing her collarbone, which was all white.

"This is for you." Huo Yihan had kept one hand behind his back since he entered the door, and now he took out a box.

"What is this?" Su Jinyan casually put the towel on her head and took it in confusion.

Huo Yihan pursed his lips: "I'm sorry about what happened last time. This is to compensate you."

Su Jinyan opened the box and found all kinds of lollipops inside!

A box full of them.

"Thank you." Su Jinyan suddenly felt a little embarrassed. He wanted to draw a circle before, but who knew that Huo Yihan would actually give him such a large box.

Huo Yihan had been observing his expression and was relieved to see that he really liked it.

Huo Yihan asked again: "Has the injury on your back healed?"