18

Su Jinyan was woken up by the ringing of her cell phone.

The phone had rang once. Su Jinyan was too sleepy and didn't answer it. She just waited for the phone to hang up automatically.

I really don't blame him for this. The weather is getting colder and colder, and it is getting more and more difficult for Su Jinyan to get up. She can't wait to spend the winter in bed.

Not to mention such a warm and soft big bed.

Moreover, yesterday I took Xiaoyuer to play games until very late. The two of them had so much fun that they forgot about the time. If Huo Yihan, who had come back from socializing outside, hadn't come over and pulled the two of them out of the game room, the two of them would have been together. People can play until midnight.

After Su Jinyan took a shower, he kept thinking that the game had not been cleared yet. He promised Xiao Yu'er that he would be able to clear it and would play with him tomorrow, so he quietly went to the game room to study how to clear the level by himself.

When Huo Yihan returned to the room, he saw the empty bed and knew that Su Jinyan must have gone to the game room again. When he went over, he saw that Su Jinyan was sitting cross-legged on the ground, fighting the game for 300 rounds.

It was really difficult to pass this level. Su Jinyan couldn't pass it after playing all night, so she had to ask Huo Yihan for help: "Huo Yihan, can you play this game? Can you help me pass it?"

Huo Yihan sat next to him: "Let me take a look, it should be OK."

Su Jinyan handed him the game controller and muttered: "Who designed this game? It's too difficult to play. Xiao Yu'er and I couldn't pass it all night."

Huo Yihan: "Yan Yan, this is a game designed by our company."

Su Jinyan: "No wonder this game is so fun. Both the character models and the scenes are very realistic and good. It's beautiful and fun, hahaha."

Huo Yihan was amused by him.

Then Huo Yihan took him through one level after another, playing until midnight. If Huo Yihan hadn't forced him to sleep, Su Jinyan would have really been able to play all night.

So Su Jinyan slept very late.

He knew that he didn't have any schedule for the past two days, so he ignored the call. It might be a harassing call.

Unexpectedly, the phone has been ringing non-stop, and the owner of the phone must come to answer it. Su Jinyan finally poked her head out of the quilt, with flying hair, and touched the phone, "Hello~"

The sound of waking up in the morning without waking up is lazy.

"My little ancestor." The call was from Sister Li. She was very anxious, but the client was still sleeping, and she felt like she was sleeping soundly. "My little ancestor, how can you still sleep so soundly?"

Su Jinyan was confused: "What's wrong, Sister Li, has something happened? I remember we haven't made any announcements these days."

Sister Li really wanted to kneel down to her artist: "Little ancestor, today is the day when our new boss comes to inspect the company, have you forgotten?"

Su Jinyan was stunned for a moment. He did receive a text message from Sister Li yesterday, but he had so much fun playing games last night that he forgot about it.

And the new boss is Huo Yihan, his nominal husband.

But Sister Li didn't know that all the artists in the company were already waiting for the new boss at the company, but Su Jinyan was not seen.