67

On the day when her results could be checked, Su Jinyan almost forgot about it.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Huo Yihan at home.

"Don't you have to go to work today?" Su Jinyan asked Huo Yihan while drinking milk.

Huo Yihan smiled: "Yan Yan, today is the day to check the results."

Su Jinyan suddenly realized that when she got up in the morning, she always felt that she had forgotten something but could not remember it. It turned out that he had forgotten it.

But he didn't expect that Huo Yihan remembered it more clearly than he did, so Huo Yihan deliberately stayed at home with him, and Su Jinyan felt happy.

There was still an hour before the search time. Su Jinyan felt bored and logged into Weibo. Suddenly she saw her name on the hot search. Su Jinyan frowned slightly and clicked on it. It was indeed like this.

Netizens and fans care more about his scores than he does.

Su Jinyan has been under the spotlight ever since she took the exam.

Some people on the Internet said sourly that Su Jinyan must not have done well in the exam. After all, she is so old, how can she compare with children of 17 or 18 years old?

When she saw this sentence, Su Jinyan felt like someone had stabbed her chest. He was not yet twenty-four years old, and he wasn't that old. How could he be so old?

Others predicted that Su Jinyan's score would never exceed 400 points, because this year's questions were very difficult. Even if Su Jinyan's grades were very good when she was in school, she would definitely not be able to compare with high school students.

After the previous turmoil, Su Jinyan's fans are now very calm and Buddhist. They don't fight or compete with each other or distinguish themselves from others.

Because they knew Su Jinyan would not let them down.

The high school monitor even sent a message to Su Jinyan to ask about his grades.

He entered his ID number and clicked OK. After a few seconds, the page finally displayed Su Jinyan's results.

728 points!

It would be a lie to say that Su Jinyan was not excited. Although he knew that he should not do too badly in the exam, when he wanted to check the results, the finger that pressed the mouse still trembled slightly.

Ah ah ah ah ah! ! Blinking her eyes, Su Jinyan confirmed that she had read it correctly.

"Huo Yihan! Huo Yihan! Have you seen it?" Su Jinyan likes to call Huo Yihan by his full name when she is excited, shaking Huo Yihan's arm vigorously: "Did you see it? I'm not wrong!"

Huo Yihan was sitting next to him, and he was also very happy at this time: "I saw it, I saw it, with a score of 728, our Yanyan is really amazing."

At this time, many celebrities and artists who also took the college entrance examination this year have shared their scores online. They all did well in the exam.

But there has been no news from Su Jinyan.

Those people who had been sour before came out immediately, saying that Su Jinyan's grades were too low and they were too embarrassed to let them out.

However, not long after these people finished speaking, Su Jinyan released her own results.

After that, Su Jinyan quit Weibo and stopped paying attention to online things.

So I don't know how much of a sensation it caused after he posted it on Weibo, and #苏jinyan's college entrance examination results# suddenly became a hot search again.

However, it was quickly revoked because Huo Yihan didn't want their Su Jinyan's name to be posted on hot searches. His Yanyan always wanted to keep a low profile.

However, this time Su Jinyan has attracted a wave of parent fans. Su Jinyan's experience is very inspiring. She has been away from school for such a long time and still managed to achieve such good results, which is only 1 point less than the top scorer in the Nancheng College Entrance Examination.

Soon after, Su Jinyan received a notice from Nancheng University.

Looking at the beautiful notice, Su Jinyan was filled with emotion. This notice was five years late. Fortunately, the truth of that year was not buried, and those people got the punishment they deserved.

Seeing his wife in a daze, Huo Yihan wanted to step forward to comfort him.

Unexpectedly, Su Jinyan was worried about another thing: "Do you think I should still use military training?"

Huo Yihan:......

Of course, military training is required, and military training for college students is a must.

Not only do they use military training, but they also take classes to earn credits like ordinary students.

At first, Su Jinyan was worried that because she was several years older than her classmates, they would dislike her. Unexpectedly, there were many classmates who were older than him in NTU.

In addition, Su Jinyan was very popular among her classmates because she was very small.