29

During Huo Qianyu's vacation, Su Jinyan took him around to play.

There were playgrounds, parks, and temple fairs. The two of them played one game and one place a day. They wanted to visit all the fun places in Nancheng. The two of them almost went crazy.

Huo Yihan only had time to follow the two of them on weekends, but he seemed to find that he was redundant. He only followed them as a driver, to carry things, and to pay. Su Jinyan only had Huo Qianyu in her eyes.

He could only kiss Su Jinyan secretly after he fell asleep.

That day, he was sitting in the office, dealing with business, and then he received a message from Su Jinyan. He and Xiao Yu'er went to the park to play today.

In the photo, Xiao Yuer was playing with a ring, and Su Jinyan also showed him the toy that Xiao Yuer had set.

Huo Qianyu likes this game very much. He has been playing it for more than half an hour and still enjoys it.

Looking at Su Jinyan in the photo, Huo Yihan suddenly didn't want to go to work and wanted to stay with Yanyan and Xiao Yu'er.

But why are there so many things going on in the company at the end of the year?

He thought of Meng Fang. Anyway, he was not very busy and he could ask Meng Fang to help him share some of the work.

Meng Fang, who was walking to the CEO's office, suddenly sneezed, with confusion in his eyes. Why did he feel like something bad had happened.

Meng Fang walked into the office: "Mr. Huo, some of the things you wanted to check before have been found. We have found a head nurse from back then. She is now in Y City."

Su Jinyan asked Huo Yihan to help find her parents, and Huo Yihan started to search the next day after he agreed.

Although Su Jinyan said there was no rush and he would look for it slowly, Huo Yihan regarded it as an important matter.

It's just that things happened so long ago that it's a little difficult to find them.

Because it is so old, it is a bit difficult to check families who gave birth to children in the hospital at the same time.

Today's technology has become very advanced. If an incident occurs, you can now check the hospital system to find out the patients who were hospitalized that day.

But in the past, files were recorded by hand, and they were not as formal as they are now.

What's even more unfortunate is that there was a fire in the hospital's archives, and the patient files were almost completely burned, so it became almost impossible to use this method from families who gave birth to children in the hospital during that period. Yes.

So I had to look for the people who worked in the hospital bit by bit.

But more than 20 years have passed, and the medical staff back then are scattered in various places, making it difficult to find them.

But what the Huo family lacks most is people and money, so although it is a bit more troublesome to find, it is not without gain.

Besides, Su Jinyan still has such obvious marks on her body, so it should only be a matter of time before she can be found.

After looking for the medical staff from back then, we encountered some problems. Many people no longer remembered what happened more than 20 years ago. After patching together memories, people from those days felt that maybe the head nurse should remember. Because back then it was the head nurse who was in charge of the baby room.